• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

National Broadband Plan, scare tatics or ?

mzpro5

Well-Known Member
Famous
I can only say that stations falling under the "request" (channels 31-51) in my area are nothing but Jerry Springer- judge shows- and good awful sitcom reruns from years ago so they wouldn't be missed by me. Plus none in my area are HD and the PQ is just terrible.

If it frees up bandwidth for something useful fine with me.
 

Rope

Well-Known Member
Famous
Yes, lets get those morons in Washington involved with broadband. I'm reasonably certain they can turn that into a circus, since they possess a 100% track record at fucking things up!

Why don't we as taxpayers, request they butt-out!?

Rope
 

mzpro5

Well-Known Member
Famous
Rope said:
Yes, lets get those morons in Washington involved with broadband. I'm reasonably certain they can turn that into a circus, since they possess a 100% track record at fucking things up!

Why don't we as taxpayers, request they butt-out!?

Rope

We can request all we want but since when did anything we the taxpayers want make a bit of difference to those idiots.
 

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!
Superstar
mzpro5 said:
...since when did anything we the taxpayers want make a bit of difference to those idiots.
Ever since we, collectively, decided to keep re-electing them. ;)
 

Srvy

Well-Known Member
Botch said:
mzpro5 said:
...since when did anything we the taxpayers want make a bit of difference to those idiots.
Ever since we, collectively, decided to keep re-electing them. ;)

:handgestures-thumbup: :angry-banghead:
 
Top