• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Need CD storage rack - suggestions?

DIYer said:
Botch said:
You're good!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You mean his spray paint skill? Look at all the over spray. :handgestures-thumbdown:

What, NOW you're criticizing my awesome photoshop - I mean painting and wire-hiding - skills? :angry-tappingfoot:

Fuck that, I'll ban ALL of you assholes, then there will be no arguments an no further questioning of my greatness.

PaulyT said:
Fuck that, I'll ban ALL of you assholes, then there will be no arguments an no further questioning of my greatness.

Until Mrs. Pauly shows up.

PaulyT said:
What, NOW you're criticizing my awesome photoshop - I mean painting and wire-hiding - skills? :angry-tappingfoot:

Pauly, all I'm saying was, you should have used some masking tape and some patience. :teasing-neener:

Yesfan70 said:
Pauly,

What's your budget? if you can afford something nice, maybe looking into offering from Boltz or.............

I see where it appears Pauly's already bought something else that works for him, but I figured I'd dig this thread up, anyway, and add my 2 cents about Boltz, just for kicks and grins, because I've got a crapload of Boltz products.

I really like 'em, but the fit and finish usually has some kind of minor flaw. And I must admit that the CD racks weren't quite as thick as I'd imagined from the magazine ads all those years ago, but they are still solid. Might need a little tweaking of the rods to get the racks straight. But I'm still a big fan of Boltz. Granted, most of my stuff was bought 5 to 10 years ago. Prices have gone up quite a bit since.

As far as Boltz products go I've got 2 DVD racks and 2 CD racks, a TV stand with matching speaker stands, and a coffee table/end table set. It's great if you like the metal look. Not so great if you don't like the metal look.

Thanks, Kaz. They're working out well, got all my CDs put away finally, and all the videos (half of which are kids') as well. Still have some room to spare for new acquisitions in case that ever happens. :laughing:

AndySTL said:
Pauly, what's with the speaker wires man???? Sorry, I had to bust your balls on that one. You can do better!

It is hard to make music with your telsa coils if you cant pull the high voltage leads to make the coils sing like the apprentice in the movie sorcerers apprentice.

And his delorean would not be able to go back to the future.

Back