• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Need game suggestions....

Deacon

Humble Servant
...for the daughter.

Me and the Boy were discussing a game we recently purchased when the daughter chimed in with 'why are all the games we have for boys? We need a game that's fun for girls to play.' Which quickly made me realize that we don't have any games for the PS3 that she would remotely want to play.

The only thing we have that is fun for her are the Wii games like MJ dance and some cheerleading game. Is there anything out there that you can recommend on the PS3 for the daughter to cozy up to?

I thought I would get Little Big Planet as a start but I am not sure that would be a girl friendly game either.

Little Big Planet is amazing, she will love it!

That was my #1 suggestion.

There's also the Eyepet game if you have the MOVE camera.

D

wrong thread,

i would also consider

PS3
Fat princess (a game found on the psn downloadable side)

Wii
cooking mama...

will update as its lunch time.

Has she tried any of the Lego Star War games ? They even have the lego Indiana Jones.....my son is 12 & those are still tuff.

Deacon said:
Sorry, the daughter is 14.

hehehe. sorry deacon, i didnt know.

Well, at this point, nope.

Aside from the mickey's epic quest one, i cant really think of a decent game i can offer.

Sports champion?

Just dance?

Lego was fun, but at times as a side scroller it gets frustrating. But thats just me...

I'll second many of the suggestions here: Little Big Planet (1 and 2), those are fun - my daughter (almost 8) likes it but it's a little hard for her still, so it might work well for a slightly older kid. Lego games are great, I'm working on Pirates of the Caribbean with my daughter right now. She might enjoy Skyrim, and yes she can play a female character if she so desires, it doesn't have to be a big ugly male orc fighter. :laughing:

PaulyT said:
She might enjoy Skyrim, and yes she can play a female character if she so desires, it doesn't have to be a big ugly male orc fighter. :laughing:

Ohhh I might like that.

Back