1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

New Blu-ray Releases & News Thread

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by Tee, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Tee

Tee Active Member

Spring 2011: Disney/Pixar's THE INCREDIBLES Blu-ray Combo Pack

Based on this flyer in the TS3 BD case, Disney will release The Incredibles on Blu-ray in the spring of 2011, in a BD/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack. The Toy Story 3 disc also features a trailer for The Incredibles. If any Pixar movie deserves a sequal it is
    The Incredibles and maybe Wall-E, this release is way over due.

Attached Files:

2. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

I have Wall-E, I thought it was a Bluray.... :?:

3. Tee

Tee Active Member

Correct Wall-E is on BD I'm talking bout a sequel to Wall-E.

4. Towen7

Towen7 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

Wall-E sucked. While reasonable people can disagree it's pretty over-the-top to put Wall-E on the same level as The Incredibles.

5. Zing

Zing Retired Admin Famous

Miracles never cease. We finally agree on something! Anytime I mention that I didn't like Wall-E, I get a look like "WTF is wrong with you?".

Anyway, it's nice to have company on this. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

6. Tee

Tee Active Member

I thought Monsters Inc sucked so go ahead and give me the WTF!? look cause other than eye candy......meh!

7. Zing

Zing Retired Admin Famous

You'll get no such look from me on that one. I thought Monsters, Inc. was OK at best.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB both have Pixar releasing sequels to Cars(2011) and Monsters INC.(2012).

9. Rope

Rope Well-Known Member Famous

If Monsters Inc. sucked, where does that leave Wall-E? Lower than whale shit comes to mind. Besides, I've seen The Jetsons before

Rope

10. Batman

Hmmm seems as if a pixar ranking thread is in order... :eusa-whistle:

11. MatthewB

MatthewB Grandmaster Pimp Daddy Famous

"Wall-E" would be very low on that list. I thought it funny that "Wall-E" daily would watch a video tape "Hello Dolly" that apparantly has lasted 700 years and still plays, cause I got tapes that are 10 years old and can't play worth a shit.

12. Batman

^ Well I know based on my own opinions and what I have read above, that opinions would vary greatly...It would be interesting and fun. I agree for the most part with moviegoers in general that even what some would consider lower tier Pixar material, those movies destroy the other studios when it comes to animation first and foremost, but also in story, characters, originality, innovation, etc...

13. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

I'll play.....
    My Pixar ratings....

a lot different from others I'm sure.

1. Finding Nemo
    2. Toy Story 3
    3. Toy Story
    4. A Bug's Life
    5. UP
    6. Cars
    7. Monster's Inc.
    8. Incredibles
    9. Toy Story 2
    10. Ratatouille
    11. Wall-E

Now, it's not a "Pixar" movie but I would put "A Sharks Tale" around 4.5 between "A Bug's Life" and "UP"
    :twocents-mytwocents: