• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New music from Metallica

lulimet

Alright, enough of Neal Morse and Bob Dylan. :nyah:
Heavy music is where it's at. :drinkingbeer:

The new album Hardwired... To Self-Destruct will be released on November 18. They have released two videos so far for the songs Hardwired and Moth Into Flame.
They have never been the greatest musicians but man they are great songwriters. I thought the song Hardwired was good and Moth Into Flame is.... I can't get enough of it! Brilliant song! Will definitely pick up the new album on release day.

One of the local radio stations has been playing Hardwired. I am lukewarm about it and have no idea why.

Moth into Flame however, suits me a lot more. Better song all the way around. I probably wont buy it right away as I will wait to see how I feel about it going forward. Plus, I just haven't been buying music lately. I listen to Sirius in the truck and Pandora in the office and that's about it.

I hope they do well though, always been a fan. I would probably rate the big 4 differently than most as Megadeth is my favorite, then probably Anthrax, then Metallica (although Metallica wins on catalog), then Slayer.

I haven't really been excited about anything they have done since the Black album and its not my favorite by far.

Crazy fuckers have balls of steel. One day before the album release they release a music video for each of the remaining songs on the album. Some of the videos are creepy as hell.

Legends!

The bastards of Amazon did not deliver the CD today and sent an email saying they haven't shipped it yet and will get here on Monday. It really pissed me off so I cancelled the order. Lately they have been doing this shit too often.

Back