• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

new Radiohead 2/19

Kazaam

Well-Known Member
Interesting. Wish they had the "pay what you think it's worth" thing , again, because I'd like to hear it ASAP; but I don't want to actually pay for the download knowing that I'll later cough up cash to buy a physical CD.

I'm not as "into" Radiohead as I was from Pablo Honey through Amnesiac. I'd sure be excited, though, if the new record sounded a little bit like their EP, "I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings". Such raw excitement on that one!
 

-B-

Well-Known Member
Kazaam said:
Interesting. Wish they had the "pay what you think it's worth" thing , again, because I'd like to hear it ASAP; but I don't want to actually pay for the download knowing that I'll later cough up cash to buy a physical CD.

I'm not as "into" Radiohead as I was from Pablo Honey through Amnesiac. I'd sure be excited, though, if the new record sounded a little bit like their EP, "I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings". Such raw excitement on that one!
Saturdays order is a pre order for the vinyl/cd and special packaging. With that pre order you get a download. In Rainbows is to me their best effort.....I will definitely be all over this.
 

Yesfan70

I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv
Famous
I got that email from them earlier today. I want to pre-order, but all I care for is the wav files and the CD when it comes out in March. Does anyone know if there's bonus tracks with the pre-order that you don't get with the March CD release?
 

-B-

Well-Known Member
Yesfan70 said:
I got that email from them earlier today. I want to pre-order, but all I care for is the wav files and the CD when it comes out in March. Does anyone know if there's bonus tracks with the pre-order that you don't get with the March CD release?

I think if you preorder the digital files you get a cd, but I didn't read that part that closely because I wanted the vinyl and 600+ pieces of art!
 

Yesfan70

I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv
Famous
I'm going to try to pre-order tonight if I'm able. I hope it's better than In Rainbows.
 

Batman

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Moderator
Famous
Yesfan70 said:
I'm going to try to pre-order tonight if I'm able. I hope it's better than In Rainbows.
That's a tall fucking order, I just hope that I like it :laughing-lettersrofl:
 

Yesfan70

I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv
Famous
Batman said:
Yesfan70 said:
I'm going to try to pre-order tonight if I'm able. I hope it's better than In Rainbows.
That's a tall fucking order, I just hope that I like it :laughing-lettersrofl:

Yep. In Rainbows is, imo, their best album so I want them to continue to raise the bar. A lot of bands seem fall short on the next album when the last one was a huge success. MGMT's newest album is like that. It's not bad, but nothing like Oracular Spectacular.
 
Top