• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New Shure SE425s for Xmas

Your suckage cup begineth to run over.

Merry Christmas. :eek:ccasion-santa:

It's all about sound signature and fit (good seal).

Congrats and happy listening!

Rope

Vaderbeats.png

"The suckage is strong in this one..."

Towen7 said:
God DAMIT!

Stop buying stuff I want!

Ha ha. But these headphones are my home theater speakers. :music-listening:

I am upgrading from the E4cs to these. I just felt the need to get something audio.

:text-bravo:

Major suckage. They should sound very, very good to you. They have a detachable cable I think?? That's a very good option because a cable short/ damage is what I've found to be the number one problem with IEMs. Did you get the clear?

GreatDane said:
:text-bravo:

Major suckage. They should sound very, very good to you. They have a detachable cable I think?? That's a very good option because a cable short/ damage is what I've found to be the number one problem with IEMs. Did you get the clear?

Detachable cable, yes. And yes i got them in clear. I was hesitant but my wife voted clear over the silver

Towen7, sorry man. Not trying to.

Thanks to everyone. I can't wait.

Update: Okay, I got the Shure SE425s for Christmas and wow how significantly more detailed and clear they are to my E4cs. I had trouble with the E4cs at times understanding lyrics as it blended in with the music. But now everything is very distinguishable. Major upgrade for me IMO.

Now here's the kicker, I'm thinking about not buying a new headphone amp and going with Sensaphonic custom sleeves for my headphones. Yes, it will be $200 for it but far cheaper than custom headphones and the return I think will be greater. Thoughts?

Back