• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New Speakers! Paradigm Reference Millenia 20 LCR

The idiot who did the family room cut all kinds of holes in the moisture barrier that I'm going to have to fix. I'm pretty sure the power outlet is not attached to a stud. I'm pretty sure it isn't up to code. I have no idea what condition the studs are in. It looks like someone used the wall for target practice. I may end up just cutting out a 2' x 3' section of drywall, so I can sort it all out, fix everything and then patch it over with something that doesn't look like swiss cheese.

It happens. The wall behind my living room TV has had a lot of surgey performed on it. The TV bracket had been moved twice. I cut a hole for an outlet and found a water pipe so I had to patch it and cut a new hole. I also added two pass-through plates.

It happens. The wall behind my living room TV has had a lot of surgey performed on it. The TV bracket had been moved twice. I cut a hole for an outlet and found a water pipe so I had to patch it and cut a new hole. I also added two pass-through plates.

I am mostly concerned about all the holes in the moisture barrier and they way they moved the insulation around. Well, that and the structural integrity of the studs I'm about to mount a TV to.

I am mostly concerned about all the holes in the moisture barrier and they way they moved the insulation around. Well, that and the structural integrity of the studs I'm about to mount a TV to.
Fixing others' mistakes in the home before you moved in, always fun....not. I have some more fixes happening this weekend to crap they shortcut

Back