• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New Star Trek poster...

walls

:bow-blue:

Attachments

• star-trek-into-darkness-poster-692x1024.jpg
    star-trek-into-darkness-poster-692x1024.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 937
Never thought in a gazillion years I'd be hyped for a Star Trek flick...

I'm ALWAYS hyped for a Star Trek flick!!

FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

:banana-linedance:

Some great advertising art !

I'm not a Star Trek fan but the artwork just kind of draws you in . .

(on my 'could be' list)

^ I'm guessing that it's the same graphic designer / artist that did Dark Knight Rises poster.

i just cant belive its 2013 already.

oh well, thank god the mayan calendar predetermines our lifestyle and our faith.

:happy-smileygiantred:

everybody knows i love the star trek reboot right? :teasing-tease:

DIYer said:
^ I'm guessing that it's the same graphic designer / artist that did Dark Knight Rises poster.
I take it you're talking about this one...

PHqQ3Wjpgj5ktt_1_m.jpg

When I saw it, it reminded me of the cover of a great Star Wars book I had as a kid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 870
MatthewB said:
When I saw it, it reminded me of the cover of a great Star Wars book I had as a kid.

Loved that book. Apparently it's been turned into a graphic novel...

Saw the sneak preview in IMAX 3D last night. There's no doubt if you liked the first one, you'll most likely enjoy this one also. I watched the the first one as a refresher before going up last night for the 8:00 show. I was quickly reminded how stellar it was and why so much hype surrounded it. This one didn't disappoint after the bar was set so high. I can't wait to go see it again. I am admittedly no Trekkie but it was pretty obvious from crowd reactions that there are plenty of references and easter eggs throughout. It kinda makes me want to reconsider picking up some of the newly released BDs and see why millions of people love Star Trek. And that's probably the biggest compliment I can give it.

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Well that right there shows you my lack of deep knowledge of Star Trek lore...lets just say I'm no devotee, as I am with Batman. After a quick Internet dig, just to make sure I wasn't using a derogatory term, it appears to me at least, that many fans embrace one or both. But generally speaking, a "Trekker" would prefer not to lumped in with the more obsessive nature of a "Trekkie." Either way, I certainly meant no disrespect. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Yeah they were there but I must be getting used to them because they weren't a distraction at all.

Back