• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New TV Shows You Might Watch

mzpro5

Famous
Yesfan already mentioned the new Shatner show S*&% My Dad Says.

I caught a preview of the new Jimmy smits show - lame premise, not horrible but eh.

Of course I will be sucked into watching "The Event" just to see what The Event is.

"The Defenders" with Jim Belushi

"Law & Order: LA"

What are you going to check out this week.

About the only TV that I really watch is the local morning and evening news on NBC. The new NBC show Chase is based here in Houston so literally every commercial break has something about it. I may watch it just to see if I can spot any local landmarks.

I don't know which new shows (besides the Shatner one) I'll be watching, but I do wish the networks would put out a show that doesn't involve cops, lawyers, or doctors. That seems to be a familiar formula with a lot of shows.

I will be checking out the new Hawaii Five-O. Can`t imagine it will be anywhere near as good as the original. BUT I know I have a much better system now compared to when I watched it back in the 70`s on my parent`s black and white TV, so I am hoping the HD eye candy should be nice.
Honestly, as an 9-10 year old Jack Lord kind of scared the shyt out of me!!!
Mike

Hey Mike! Good to see you here.

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Thanks Pauly,
I finally logged in at S&V checked my PM`s and lo and behold there was an invite to check this place out!! So , here I am!!
Back to TV shows. I am looking forward to Running Wilde with Wil Arnett from Arrested Development

Back