• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New TV

Yes, but it will be a pain in the ass if you have to do that every time.
I don't play that often that it is going to be a huge issue. I've got the color space settings to auto, maybe switching to native would make a difference.

Some kind of input auto-detect to put it into a preset "Video Game" mode?
No, I don't think so. I looked at the settings and everything was as it should be. I had figured that when it switched inputs, it had defaulted to store mode or something like that, but the menu settings were the same switching back and forth, and the colors only switched back to normal when cycling the power to the tv.

Had a weird thing happen yesterday. Hadn't really been playing Xbox lately, so I broke out Fallout 4 as I had found a new area the last time I played, and figured it would be fun. Got hungry, so made some lunch and decided to watch the first episode of season two of STD. Upon turning on the UHD player, the colors on the menu really seemed over saturated, almost glowing. Thought maybe it was just me, but even watching the episode, everything seemed oversaturated. Watched the whole episode before I thought about turning it off and on again, and sure enough, that took care of it. Not sure why playing an xbox game would somehow screw up the color space settings, or at least I think that is what is happening, but at least it was an easy fix.

your radiation levels were higher than normal.

take a radaway to help this in the future. or maybe rad-x beforehand.

you're welcome.

New Vegas is probably my favorite, with 4 being a close second.

dammit, yet another new vegas fanboi.

blocked.

kidding aside, i loved it too, but i guess its because FO3 was my first AND my dad was liam neeson.

dammit, yet another new vegas fanboi.

blocked.

kidding aside, i loved it too, but i guess its because FO3 was my first AND my dad was liam neeson.
3 was my first as well, and I loved the alien blaster, but VEGAS, BABY, VEGAS, even if it is set in an apocalyptic future.

i just dont like the big robot thing, and chandler.

i did like my character there. i also love that i can still find a repeater in there too. its all about rifles.

one thing fallout 4 has that i loved was great ally characters...

Nick valentine

Piper wright,

a4j65mA_700b.jpg

My favorite gun in 4, and I think it was in New Vegas as well, is the Spray and Pray. Exploding bullets and the gun can be upgraded from a 10mm to a .45 caliber. Fun shooting at the water and watching it explode.

My favorite gun in 4, and I think it was in New Vegas as well, is the Spray and Pray. Exploding bullets and the gun can be upgraded from a 10mm to a .45 caliber. Fun shooting at the water and watching it explode.

what? oh! now i remember! the tommy gun!!! am i right?

mine was the repeater. this made me want to get a real henry rifle.

Yes, the tommy gun. Get your explosives level to the highest level and upgrade it to .45 caliber, and that thing is unstoppable almost.

Yeah but no matter how cute those Fallout toys are, they're just not in the same league as the gun in Borderlands 2 that shoots explosive swords.

Yeah but no matter how cute those Fallout toys are, they're just not in the same league as the gun in Borderlands 2 that shoots explosive swords.
I've played some of Borderlands 2, and guess I never got to that gun.

It's in one of the DLCs, a completely hysterical set of missions on the theme of a D&D game run by Tiny Tina. Absolutely one of the best DLCs ever in the history of DLC.

It's in one of the DLCs, a completely hysterical set of missions on the theme of a D&D game run by Tiny Tina. Absolutely one of the best DLCs ever in the history of DLC.

question is, did you pay for it? if you didnt then its not epic enough. hehehe.

borderlands, still a great game in my opinion. my wife and i played coop on that one. too bad that she got tired of killing peeps.

Everybody has complained about the darkness of GOT EP 3, but I gotta admit it has helped me solve a problem with my tv that was driving me nuts. In dark scenes, and for whatever reason the Prime app was the worst of them, but it would be murky, gray blotches in the background scenes. Come to find out, based on setting that someone posted at AVS, I had the backlight too low and the brightness too high. Bumping the backlight up and the brightness down a bunch, it has really made the tv look even that much better. Wish there was a 4K calibration disk, I have the WOW bluray, but would love to have something in native 4K.

Back