• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New Wonder Woman Revealed

Towen7

Staff member
300_adriannepalicki_031811.jpg

:text-link:

LOL!. I just got through reading that and was thinking about posting it here. Same link and everything.

Did you read the comments? Lot of negative ones about the costume. I'll always be a fan of the Lynda Carter look, but I have to admit this newer version isn't bad. She kinda reminds me of Liv Tyler, which makes me wonder if she would have made a good WW. The new costume is a bit "Halloweenish" , but I don't think (as pointed out in the comments) the older "panty style" costume would make it today.

-B- said:
Be better if it were boy short style.

I'm thinking a blue thong with white stars all over it and a thin red bra with gold spaghetti straps. :banana-dance: :banana-rock:

I haven't heard anything good about this show. Apparently it's not very faithful to the WW mythos. Not sure how I feel about the look. I kind of like it but still would like to see more leg, like the original costume...

She can put that truth rope on me anytime, I'd tell a lie, tell the truth, tell a lie, tell the truth........oh yeah.

I agree with Bat, I would rather they stuck to the old costume. :handgestures-thumbdown:

Hell, I'd commit a crime just so she'd frisk me, do a strip search, etc, etc, :scared-eek: , etc. :handgestures-thumbup:

Yesfan70 said:
LOL!... The new costume is a bit "Halloweenish" ,

Not only is it halloweenish but it looks like it comes with one of those molded plastic masks with the 2 eye and mouth holes cut out that you would buy for little children. :handgestures-thumbdown:

Deacon said:
........it looks like it comes with one of those molded plastic masks with the 2 eye and mouth holes cut out that you would buy for little children. :handgestures-thumbdown:

LOL!

Wonderwomanohnoyoudidnt.jpg

Custome still not tight enough. I see no cameltoe.

Still should've gone with Megan Fox

images

crap, and i thought this was about the comic book.

Anyways, i think the reason why Linda Carter STILL is Wonder woman to me is the idea of empowerment. it was acceptable towards the general public for her to wear something like that, and i believe WW still can. Heck you should see telemundo on lunchtime and find out whats worse.

The inhabitants of Themyscira (where WW is originally from), believe in everything that stood for womens independence, and well, the costume was supposed to invoke such character without being too promiscuous.

Anyways, i dont think its that bad, but i still believe Linda Carter will still be Wonder Woman in my book.

MatthewB said:
Custome still not tight enough. I see no cameltoe.

Still should've gone with Megan Fox

images

She looked better in the supergirl costume... of course it wasnt real, but who cares... :D

Back