• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Igore

whatup fellas... it's nice to see old names in here. It's been awhile since I post anything at Soundandvisionmag. It's pretty much dead there. Well... I need to catch up with AV stuffs since I went back to school 2 years ago and got another career. It's time to get back :) Nice to see you all.

DIYer said:
Yes, I've been promoted to moderator position. :mrgreen:
But since you caused the demise of the Admin/Mod GTG, we're voting to send you back to S&V! :teasing-neener:

IGORE!

#1 :text-welcomewave:

#2 WTF took you so long? :text-lol:

:text-welcomeconfetti:

And I was promoted to molester status, so hide ur kids. :teasing-neener:

Welcome home, Igore!

Rope

Welcome! I think you were before my time @ S&V, but it's still great to see you here! Hope you stick around... we have lots of advice to offer, good or otherwise. :laughing:

igore is an old timer, i think i remember him with the blue kings crown as an avatar.

im not certain.

anyways, glad to have you on board buddy. :happy-smileygiantred:

Hi Igore, Wecome! Can't say I remember you but I joined S&V just a few months before it imploded.
What is your new career?

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys :) I appreciate it.. Yep Im the one with the Los Angeles Kings Avatar. I used to have a bunch of Krell equipments but now just the amps to run my AV System. Still have the lovely B&W N802 though.. Still loving 'em. My new career is A&P Mechanic.. Still got a lot to learn in that field but so far so good... Love the job :)

i knew it!

damn my avatar memory is sort of good...

hehehe. i cant recall everyones older avatar tho aside from obvious rope, huey and well, ig.

mine was a fuzzy picture of snake.

glad to see you here igore!

Welcome Igore!! You were still fairly active when I joined S&V. Glad to see you caught back up with us!!

Igore long time no see buddy, glad you finally found us and hope to see you post more.....well more than at the old place too. :happy-smileygiantred:

You should check out some of the GTG threads and see how big they've gotten since you left.

Welcome back now go get Big Matt a beer. :handgestures-thumbup:

Howdy & welcome to the forum.....my good friend. I posted about you awhile back. was just wondering if anyone had heard from you. By the way, you & your brother's old Rotel pre/pro is still just "singing" away in my boom-boom room.
Glad to have you back around. We missed you alot.

Back