• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

niles zr6

I had to google it just to find out what the heck it was. So I'll be no help to you whatsoever. Still, I'd like to know what else you've considered, the goal of your project and the intended use. Are you just simply looking to distribute music throughout multiple rooms in your home?

im looking to set up 3-4 zones in a new garage im building .1 channel 1st floor 2nd zone secound floor (office /man cave ) 3 zone outside speaker . ididnt want to go over board doing so,what i see it about 1000.which each zone has its own controls and input

Fancy, but pricey... wow a whole 25 watts per channel... :eek: I dunno, I've never tried to set anything like this up, the closest I've come is having 3 squeezeboxes scattered around my house; any reason not to consider something like that?

Yeah, you need a home network of some sort, but it can be wireless. And squeezebox isn't the only one out there, there are a number of possible music streaming solutions, other folks may want to chime in on these (AppleTV etc.)...

If you are looking for input about the Squeezebox, you need the internet to download the Logitech Media Center Software. Once that is loaded you can then play all of your ripped music via the Squeezebox without an Internet Connection. If you want to access Internet Radio or Apps like Pandora then you will need full time access to the internet.

I hope that we have answered your questions.

Back