• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

No Deadwood 2019 thread yet? - opinions and spoiler free reviews...

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
sorry, i dont have HBO, so i have to watch it later on via ps4. its not available for streaming yet. normally it pops up a week after the last episode (like GOT)...

i have to rewatch the series again to get the gist of the history.

sorry, i dont have HBO, so i have to watch it later on via ps4. its not available for streaming yet. normally it pops up a week after the last episode (like GOT)...

i have to rewatch the series again to get the gist of the history.
I never watched the series, so wasn't that interested in the movie, but did see it listed in the offerings from HBO through the Prime app.

I started rewatching the series about ten days ago. I have 4 episodes left and then I will watch the movie.

do i REALLY have to go back and start watching the series again? or a top off can work?

do i REALLY have to go back and start watching the series again? or a top off can work?

In rewatching the series I realized how much I had forgotten. It was almost like watching for the first time.

I will be able to tell you how much the new film relies on the series, I have one more episode and then the movie.

I am only a half hour into the movie but will say if you haven't seen the series and remember alot of it you will have very little idea what is going on in the movie.

Full of references to the past both direct and subtle.

Back