• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

No-L's slightly-inebriated karaoke video

Zing actually DID post a video of himself playing some Billy Joel a while back. Y'all must not remember.
I remember!!

Towen7 said:
I hope you guys with musical talent appreciate the rarity of that gift.
I'll assume you're not including me in that statement because I don't have any talent. I just poke black and white keys until they make a sound that doesn't sound like a dying cat.

No-L said:
Zing also plays a mean Epson 5010!

:laughing:
How would you know? You haven't visited since its installation. :eusa-whistle:

don-t-make-me-pimp-slap-you-.jpg

Ok. Zing's video is in the "Billy Joel disects Piano Man" thread.

Check it out.

Who are those rude people walking in front the performer? No respect! :angry-tappingfoot:

DIYer said:
Who are those rude people walking in front the performer? No respect! :angry-tappingfoot:

100%. Pretty rude for those folks to walk in front of the camera like that.

Nice video No-L. Thanks for sharing.

NIce job!!!!

If you three start up a band I want run the photo shoot.... might need T7's help with the lighting!

Loved that ! My wife has a karaokee here at home & it gets a workout....& they don't drink.
Sounds like we have the makings of a band ............
Thanks for sharing...........& when you go back to that Bar.......remind folks to not be rude during your next performance...... :music-rockout:

I gotta defend the folks at the bar. It's a tiny bar and only one bathroom, and the karaoke area is in between the bathroom and the bar. Not much hope for a clear "stage"! LOL

Back