• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

No-L's slightly-inebriated karaoke video

No-L

I'm posting this, not because I think it's good, but because I applaud Flint and Pauly for having the bravery to post videos of themselves sharing their artistic talents. It's a nerve-racking thing to put yourself on the line. Bravo to the both of you. Hopefully more forum members will share their talents. We all love seeing and hearing whatever it may be!

So here is an awful video taken on my iPhone in a dark, crowded noisy bar by my slightly-inebriated bff. I am doing a lightly-soused karaoke cover of an Aretha Franklin tune.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RapBmKN4glY[/youtube]

Awesome! You do Aretha very well.

So do you sing better with or without the booze? :laughing: I've found that it doesn't help with classical piano much...

As always... :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

Oh JEEEEZZZ. I'm downright TERRIBLE when I'm drunk. And unlike MOST people - I KNOW IT!!! LOL. Most drunks think they are awesome, but my ears still work when I'm soused, and I cut myself off. (From the SINGING, not the drinking.)
LOLOLOLOL!!

Fan Freakin' tastic No-L!!!! :eusa-clap:

Wow, you've got SOUL in your blood and it shows. It looks like you were having a great time! :handgestures-thumbup:

Thanks for posting it!

Dennie

PS Zing? We've got a Drummer, a Piano player and a Singer!!! :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

The Audio Annex Band is coming together!! :text-lol:

Thanks, Dennie!
Nobody's ever accused me of NOT having a great time!!!

:angelic-green:

No-L said:
I'm posting this, not because I think it's good, but because I applaud Flint and Pauly for having the bravery to post videos of themselves sharing their artistic talents. It's a nerve-racking thing to put yourself on the line. Bravo to the both of you. Hopefully more forum members will share their talents. We all love seeing and hearing whatever it may be!

So here is an awful video taken on my iPhone in a dark, crowded noisy bar by my slightly-inebriated bff. I am doing a lightly-soused karaoke cover of an Aretha Franklin tune.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RapBmKN4glY[/youtube]

You need to be REALLY CAREFUL asking for this, not sure if I want to see Matt's video, as it probably wouldn't be music related! :eusa-whistle:

Very cool of you to share! I haven't sang karaoke in long time, and would never have the guts to post it here. That was very good!

No-L said:
BTW...Zing plays some wicked keys himself!!
Well, that remains to be seen!! :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

(snicker, snicker, snicker)

Dennie

:bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :text-bravo:

No-L said:
Oh JEEEEZZZ. I'm downright TERRIBLE when I'm drunk. And unlike MOST people - I KNOW IT!!! LOL. Most drunks think they are awesome, but my ears still work when I'm soused, and I cut myself off. (From the SINGING, not the drinking.)
LOLOLOLOL!!

I'm drunk right now and you sound fine to me.

:eek:bscene-drinkingchug: :beer: :eek:bscene-drinkingchug: :beer: :eek:bscene-drinkingchug: :beer:

And that's how I INTEND my audience to be!!! LOL

DAYUM GIRL. OUTFREAKINSTANDING. You have a great voice and I certainly applaud you having the ability to know when you are too drunk to do something. As you stated, most people dont.

I think we have the makings of a little band.

Anyone in the mood for a semi-drunk Wagernian German opera reggae band with jazz-fusion leanings?

Dennie said:
No-L said:
BTW...Zing plays some wicked keys himself!!
Well, that remains to be seen!! :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

(snicker, snicker, snicker)
Given the accolades that Pauly, No-L and Flint are receiving for their videos, I think I'm going to adhere to the first rule of show business: never follow a better performer. :naughty:

I'm not leaving until Zing posts a video of himself playing.

I hope you guys with musical talent appreciate the rarity of that gift.

Back