• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Paradigm lovers rejoice

Maximo

The monitor series is getting sa new version. v7 Which means big sales on the remaining stock of v6's.

I think it's finally time for a center channel.

Anyone care to chime i non whether I should get a CC-290, a mini-monitor or a titan?

I think you should buy some Mackies. ;)

I do like the current version of their Studio line (see Bob R's system over at the old place). I could see myself with that setup or the Klipsch Reference equivalent to that (probably the RB-61 II).

Haven't really looked at the newest version of the Monitor line.

I am not sure of the Price difference between the Monitor and the Studio line these days, however when I bought my Studio 60's back in 1999 there was a $200 difference per pair and it was well worth it.

If you are looking for a pair of Studio's or a CC Studio, I had great luck with ebay!

Good Luck Maximo!

Yesfan70 said:
I think you should buy some Mackies. ;)

haha_guy.gif

I have the mini's as my rear channel I also know that Flint also likes them. With that being said I would also go for the studio's if you have the coin.

I am also using the paradigm cc-370 for the center but it is a typical center that is on its side and there really is not a way to stand it up without some real creativity, as to keep it from falling because of the way the ends are.

Nah. I like my monitors. I just need a v6 center channel.

Just don't know if a CC-290, mini or titan would be the best route.

The Titans are a pretty decent little budget minded speaker. I have them in my garage and if I wouldn't have gotten the deals I got on my Studio's I would probably have them in my house.

Would probably make a really nice center channel or center channel and rear center in a 6.1 config.

My first Paradigm speakers were a pair of the Phantom's (bookshelf not the later version towers). I have always been a fan.

I love my little Atoms I grabbed off craigslist for $40. Ive had studio 20's, Mini MKII's and have liked all of the others I've heard. I think their Servo subs are decent as well.

I recently picked up two pairs of Titans for our workshop area and laundry room. Only $60 for two pairs on Craigslist with wall mounting brackets. It was my first time listening to Paradigm, no dealers around here. I must say that I am impressed. I would love to hear some Studio 20's.

Ok I have been watching for a while. I have an opportunity on a pair of V5 Titans. Anyone here have any idea what the diff is in v5 and v6?

I ma not going to pay $65 in shipping though. I am shooting for get this pair for around $100 total.

lakedmb said:
I recently picked up two pairs of Titans for our workshop area and laundry room. Only $60 for two pairs on Craigslist with wall mounting brackets. It was my first time listening to Paradigm, no dealers around here. I must say that I am impressed. I would love to hear some Studio 20's.

If those Titans impressed you, then you'll love the Studios. IMO, even the Mini-monitors are step up from the Titans.

I haven't heard them I am just looking at the fact that they will match my monitor 7's.

Back