• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Peacock TV

mzpro5

Famous
I took the step and ordered Premium Plus Peacock TV. Premium Plus is all content no commercials. I got a year for $90/month. Special deal for Black Friday.

Started watching Mr. Mercedes this morning.

I figured out all the streaming services I use and it comes out to about $85.00/month. When I pulled the plug several years ago I was paying over $125.00/ month and for a lot of stuff I never watched and usual with commercials. Currently have

Netflix
Hulu
Prime
CBS All Access
Disney+
Peacock Premium Plus
HBO ( not Max)

But where are your sports?!!!

But aside from that you’ve got a really nice selection of streaming services. I just read where the regional sports fee was going up again with Xfinity. It’s too bad that you can’t get local market teams with NBA league pass and MLB at bat. Because with with some football on OTA I could probably be happy with just internet and YouTube.

p.s. - Have you checked out the Saved By The Bell reboot?

But where are your sports?!!!

But aside from that you’ve got a really nice selection of streaming services. I just read where the regional sports fee was going up again with Xfinity. It’s too bad that you can’t get local market teams with NBA league pass and MLB at bat. Because with with some football on OTA I could probably be happy with just internet and YouTube.

p.s. - Have you checked out the Saved By The Bell reboot?
I am not a sports fan and one of the things that bugged me with DTV, cable or other services was all the sports channels that I never watched but still played for.

Never watched the original SBtB I was 38 when it first came out so no interest in the new one

I should’ve been too old to be watching SBtB. I am about the same age as the characters portrayed; for instance, in the TV show when they graduated and had their spin-off “The College Years” it happened to coincide with my first year in college. I watched that series, pathetically. And I’ve enjoyed the “Zack Morris Is Trash” series on YouTube. So of course I watched the pilot of the reboot yesterday. Interesting, but I’ll probably pass on the rest of the episodes.

Back