• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Predators?

The DirtMerchant

Famous
Has anyone seen this? The latest one w/ Adrien Brody?
Since I heard nothing about it in the theaters I assume it was bad,
but you never know.

I'll have to admit...it's perked my curiosity. Hope it's better than Aliens v Predator. What a real piece of work that was. :roll:

I think the best we can hope for it to watch Adrian Brody's character die.

May have to PPV this one before committing to a purchase. I didn't get to see it in theater and would hate to purchase something as crappy as AVP. Thought that's probably not possibly... :|

Hmmm...well...its nowhere near as bad as the AVP movies (which I must admit are bad but I still watch em LOL) and Brody isnt bad in it. I think its a purchase if you are a real fan of the franchise, but in the very least a decent rental for a popcorn night. :handgestures-thumbup:

I'll get kicked out of the club for this, but...

I like the AVP movies. I prefer the first one, also. Don't get me wrong, they're not as good as the original Alien or Aliens, but they are enjoyable.

John

I agree, I just love seeing the two on screen at the same time. And actuaslly the second would have been much more entertaining if it wasnt so damn dark.

yromj said:
I'll get kicked out of the club for this, but...

I like the AVP movies. I prefer the first one, also. Don't get me wrong, they're not as good as the original Alien or Aliens, but they are enjoyable.

John

I'm another one that likes these though as you indicated the first is the better one.

good popcorn movies.

Tee and I watched this Sunday evening and, for me, at best it was BARELY better than AVP. And also, to me, that's not saying much. I found it to be very predictable and some parts even laughable. Its a shame because I felt they were trying to respect the original and add some twists but they did not play out well on screen...

walls said:
I agree, I just love seeing the two on screen at the same time. And actuaslly the second would have been much more entertaining if it wasnt so damn dark.

OOOOOOHH but what goes on in the surrounds. Like when they're in that storm drain and you hear the predator but you can't see it.

John

Back