• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time

Rope

Famous
61pYbHSZQWL.jpg

This is one the best Disney releases, next to Pirates of the Caribbean, that I've seen. PQ is excellent, audio outstanding with gobs of low frequency and surround action. Recommended.

Rope

Rope said:
This is one the best Disney releases, next to Pirates of the Caribbean, that I've seen. PQ is excellent, audio outstanding with gobs of low frequency and surround action. Recommended.
Was the movie itself any good? Or are you just claiming this is a good demo disc?

Sorry it had decent tech effects but the movie/story itself was one of the worst I have see.

I was expecting something like POTC but this didn't come close. I watched 2/3 of it and stopped watching it was so bad.

Zing said:
Rope said:
Was the movie itself any good? Or are you just claiming this is a good demo disc?

It struggled a bit, although the picture quality rivals POTC and the audio surpasses it. Good rental or demo, if you want to give your HT system a workout.

Rope

mzpro5 said:
Sorry it had decent tech effects but the movie/story itself was one of the worst I have see.

I was expecting something like POTC but this didn't come close. I watched 2/3 of it and stopped watching it was so bad.

Your just sour grapes because you don't have any ostriches to ride. :teasing-tease:

I agree Mz, the story line is a bit over the top and the movie is too lengthy.

Rope

Back