• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

PSA - MTM-210 Review - Home Theater Shack

Tom V. said:
Well, if you ever want to give them a listen you have a 30 day trial and free shipping both ways. So the audition would be entirely risk free..:)
That's tempting!

^ That is the only reason we tried them because we were VERY SATISFIED with the Vera's...............

It isn't always ideal, but with horns my experience agrees with Paul Klipsch that the best toe-in is to aim the tweeters so their on axis output crosses about 3 to 4 feet in front of the listener and the triangle between listener and speakers has the speakers further apart then the the distance to the listener. Give that a try.

^ I can get them to cross in front of the listening position, but can not get the speakers spread further apart than the distance to the listening position.

Toeing them out last night seemed to improve the sound, I played a lot of music in there today. However, I will try this maybe tomorrow AM and let you know. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Tom V. said:
Well, if you ever want to give them a listen you have a 30 day trial and free shipping both ways. So the audition would be entirely risk free..:)

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

When the time comes, I may very well take you up on that. I still LOVE my SVS PB12-Plus\2 that I bought when you were still with them back in the day and PSA will be my first line of inquiry when it comes time to replace it. I am planning to upgrade my display at the end of this year and maybe look at my speakers at the end of next.

Zing said:
Tom V. said:
That's tempting!

That's classic Tom V for you. :handgestures-thumbup:

I'm not looking to get new speakers, but would love to hear these.

Yesfan70 said:
...I'm not looking to get new speakers, but would love to hear these.

I will be REALLY surprised if there's not a pair of these in Delaware in June.

John

Back