• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Rick and Morty

Its amazing and, on a strange level for me, a little disappointing. I wonder how many of the people who waited in line, or had protest signs demanding McNugget sauce, or took their outrage to Twitter... can hold an intelligent conversation about world events.

Its amazing and, on a strange level for me, a little disappointing. I wonder how many of the people who waited in line, or had protest signs demanding McNugget sauce, or took their outrage to Twitter... can hold an intelligent conversation about world events.

Intelligence is not a requirement to have power. The almighty dollar and PR are incredibly important and thus powerful.

Apparently, according to the internet, somebody traded a packet of the sauce for a 2004 Volkswagen GTI.
Pretty pretty good.

I get almost all the curse words unbleeped on the original airing which is the one I record. IIRC the F-word is the only one that gets censored.
I rewatched all three seasons on Hulu the last couple of weeks, and the first two seasons they still bleep the F bomb, season 3 the word is used often and not beeped. Not that it really matters, but it was fun rewatching them again, and looking forward to season 4.

Watched a few episodes of Paradise PD on Netflix. Meh Looks like it is done by the same guys as Brickleberry, although it doesn't have the charm of Brickleberry. Even a few of the same voice characters. Somebody mentioned Sarah Chalke earlier, and she's in this as well.

Back