• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Rick Perry loses his mind...

GreatDane

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an4zSj8LhU[/youtube]

:laughing-rolling:

that's what too much nose candy will do.

Maybe they should have started with something a bit easier, like the three branches of government, or his name.

Where do they find these candidates?

Rope

How did he get elected in the first place, let alone presidential candidate.

Ive had be opportunity to vote for Rick on multiple occasions and haven't, not once, so I'm clearly not a Perry supporter. But can we put this slip-up into to perspective? The guy forgot something in a pressure situation. Who among us hasn't? Despite never even being in the same room with cocaine... I have.

I kind of agree with you Towen, but after the debacle from the week before, was he drunk, was he not drunk, he is quickly becomming a non candidate.

Huey said:
I kind of agree with you Towen, but after the debacle from the week before, was he drunk, was he not drunk, he is quickly becomming a non candidate.

I certainly am not a Perry fan and would not consider voting for him BUT like T7 said who hasn't made a mistake?

All the brouhaha over this and we wonder why better people don't run for office.

mzpro5 said:
Huey said:

I certainly am not a Perry fan and would not consider voting for him BUT like T7 said who hasn't made a mistake?

All the brouhaha over this and we wonder why better people don't run for office.

Probably because all the brouhaha just as we have been seeing from the press. Why should good men and woman run and be ridiculed by the press.
When you treat people like shit pretty soon all you got is shit.

I think Rick Perry would make the funniest president of all time, the guy is like a series of SNL skits. :text-lol:

The press are supposed to talk about the policies, plans, and promises the candidates make while on the campaign. Instead they pay very basic lip service to those things then spend endless hours on the controversy, gaffs, and emberassing aspects of each candidate. How much have we heard about the Perry's flat tax proposal? How much about Cain's 9-9-9 plan? Reporters and anchors say the words, but they don't discuss them. Instead they rant on and on about nonsense.

It should be the other way around. The press should spend the majority of the time discussing the policies, goals, and intentions of the candidates and only a small portion of the time on the controversy.

mzpro5 said:
Huey said:

Forgetting something under pressure shows that he is human, I was alluding more to the "drunk" episode from the week before that has never been explained.

Flint said:
The press are supposed to talk about the policies, plans, and promises the candidates make while on the campaign. Instead they pay very basic lip service to those things then spend endless hours on the controversy, gaffs, and emberassing aspects of each candidate. How much have we heard about the Perry's flat tax proposal? How much about Cain's 9-9-9 plan? Reporters and anchors say the words, but they don't discuss them. Instead they rant on and on about nonsense.

It should be the other way around. The press should spend the majority of the time discussing the policies, goals, and intentions of the candidates and only a small portion of the time on the controversy.
I think this is a major cause of elections coming down to a fucking popularity contest, or 'who has the most money'
While all the important/vital issues get ignored.

Huey said:
mzpro5 said:
Huey said:

Forgetting something under pressure shows that he is human, I was alluding more to the "drunk" episode from the week before that has never been explained.

I was going to post that video too but didn't. So here it is...the 3 minute edit version.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJv-2qfDNc[/youtube]

That's just plain embarrasing. How can anyone take him seriously as a presidentail cantidate?

With the current influence the uber weathly have in Washington, any presidential cantidate who has a flat tax agenda will have a difficult time getting the GOP nomination. In the event they were to get the nomination, the chances of a flat tax bill passing the house and senate, is between zero and none.

Rope

Back