• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Roku and Spectrum

hawk52

I decided to downsize by getting rid of a couple of boxes that will save some money. So I ordred ROKU stick for the bedroom. 1st step. so I set it up and being a Spectrum subscriber, I logged into the Spectrum App. It is a default app which drew me to the ROKU. Went to guide and found that 3 local channels ABC, NBC, CBS no where to be found. As well as ESPN and ESPN2. I get all the premiums and sports channels ie NFLNETWORK. So i called went through some iterations and it has been escalated. Eric called me and assured me he is working it. I am pleased with the professionism. Note I have the same issue with the app on my tablet. So it is a Spectrum thing. Anyone else with this app see this?

I don't have this app myself, but if you are successful in getting the local networks on Spectrum via your ROKU, I'd be EXTREMELY interested in learning more. Good luck!

The 2nd level support called back. He did what he could. No fix, now to their engineering team. Im not letting this go and he feels it can be resolved. On another note, I know alot of negative stuff is put out about ISP's in general. I cant speak for others. I have to say I have nothing but pleasant experience with their support staff. Now their price greed is a whole other topic. That is one of the reasons I am doing this. If this works I get rid of 2 boxes and a savings of $170 per year. I'll let all know the results.

Back