• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Rope Office Chair

Rope

Famous
The one I'm currently planted in is 10 years old. Age, in and of itself isn't a concern, but when my @ss goes to sleep while working, it becomes a concern. New "Rope" Chair! :eek:bscene-buttred:

bizchair1_2120_10006511357

bizchair1_2120_10007289154

Rope

The top of the chair reminds me of a baseball glove.

Look really comfy.

I need to get me a comfy chair. All I have is a $30 Staples chair. It creaks, groans, when I lean back or swivel and makes a really loud "thud" sound when I stand up. Really gets on my fucking nerves to be honest.

Yesfan70 said:
The top of the chair reminds me of a baseball glove.

Look really comfy.

I need to get me a comfy chair. All I have is a $30 Staples chair. It creaks, groans, when I lean back or swivel and makes a really loud "thud" sound when I stand up. Really gets on my fucking nerves to be honest.
Yesfan, please self-sensor and respect the office chair thread.... :eusa-whistle:

Rope that looks like a really great chair to jerk-off to internet pron in...... :handgestures-thumbup:

enter MattB

:teasing-neener:

There'll be no "spilling seed" on the new office chair, well, unless MattB visits. Some things I can't control.

Botch -

Thanks for the great idea, they should come in handy around tax time.

Rope

mzpro5 said:
I like the chair but don't care for leather upholstery. Prefer fabric.
But if leather.....it doesn't keep the smell of your last fart in it & if its a "wet-one"...easy to clean.

mzpro5 said:
I like the chair but don't care for leather upholstery. Prefer fabric.
Barney said:
But if leather.....it doesn't keep the smell of your last fart in it & if its a "wet-one"...easy to clean.

:laughing-rolling:

Rope

Barney said:

Yeah but when you sit in it naked you get all sweaty - just ask Matt.

Barney said:
But if leather.....it doesn't keep the smell of your last fart in it
That's no benefit, if you'd eat wonderful cheese like I do. :teasing-neener:

Barney said:
But if leather.....it doesn't keep the smell of your last fart in it
Botch said:
That's no benefit, if you'd eat wonderful cheese like I do. :teasing-neener:

There is benefit with leather if it's an electric fart, (one with lots of juice) clean up's a snap, not so much with fabric.

Rope

Rope said:
There is benefit with leather if it's an electric fart, (one with lots of juice) clean up's a snap, not so much with fabric.

WTF is wrong with you people?!? :doh:
nauseaous.jpg

Back