• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

RWAK 120

Bote

Hi guys. Has anyone tried the Rwak 120? I did. It was the best sounding dap for me but unfortunately there is a catch. Mine conked out and when i contacted Red Wine audio for possible repair, what i got was they could not do any repair as astell would not sell them any replacement parts. Wow! So much for their warranty. Now i got a very expensive paper weight. Sob! Hu hu hu!

Hi Flint. It is a modified Astell & Kern 120 dap. Modified by Vinnie Rosie of Red Wine Audio.

Damn, that's an expensive brick... sorry, man. Any idea what happened to it? I wonder if a local electronics place could do anything with it...

:moon: NOT LIKE A PHONE YOU NON-AUDIOPHILE PEON-LIKE HORRIBLE PERSON.

Sorry... I really was confused at first, like somehow I walked into a group of manly men discussing sporting events saying things and using terms I never seem to understand.

That sucks that it failed.

Sorry... I really was confused at first, like somehow I walked into a group of manly men discussing sporting events saying things and using terms I never seem to understand.
Yeah that happens to me a lot, I get it.

I even sent it to hongkong via a japanese business partner but the ak dealer there refused to take care of it because it was modified. Locals here wouldnt touch it either because parts would also be a problem. It just died onme all of a sudden.

Back