• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Sharknado 2; The Second One!

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
The most brilliant sequel name in recent memory, and it only gets better after that!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWY4-u9Ewdc[/youtube]

:banana-dance: :banana-rock: :bow-blue: :music-rockout: :laughing-lettersrofl: :scared-eek: :text-bravo: :text-+1: :eek:bscene-buttred: :happy-smileygiantred: :teasing-tease: :banana-gotpics: :eusa-clap: :handgestures-thumbup: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :text-goodpost: :teasing-neener: :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk: :laughing-rolling: :text-lol: :text-thankyoublue: :D :cool: :laughing: :mrgreen: :p :dance:

(note: I still own the rights to the California fire-nado, with sharks in it, and filming begins in October!)

I think I want to watch this...but I'm not sure.
I am REALLY sure I want to watch the first one...but don't know if I ever will.

I saw the first one.

The expectation was that it might be "so bad it's good." Nope. Not it. It was just bad. We were laughing AT it, not with it. It was just awful.

Not sure I'll waste the time on #2. But hey, who knows.

Akula said:
It was just bad. We were laughing AT it, not with it. It was just awful.

Well, to me, that just screams "GTG Sharknado Film Fest", beginning at 11 pm local! :banana-rock: :happy-smileygiantred:

I had the first one on DVR, the version with pop-up snark, but deleted it. I'll try and get both recorded for my GTG. :)

CMonster said:
I had the first one on DVR, the version with pop-up snark, but deleted it. I'll try and get both recorded for my GTG. :)
I know setting a DVR timer is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things, but you really have higher priorities *cough*subwoofer*cough* :teasing-tease:

My daughter and I watched the first one when it came out and had a lot of fun with it. It is awful, but provided great fodder for the Mystery Science Theater treatment we give such films. I bought it on Vudu recently.

Just learned on the news that Sharknado III is underway. :banana-rock: :laughing-rolling:

Another reason why I hate school. Imissed Sharknado II because I was doing homework.

That person has a point, but Sharknado isn't the first one to do this- Snakes On A Plane broke that trail already. The idea was that a movie premise was so laughable that it couldn't help but be a so-bad-its-at-least-amusing flick was glommed onto by the internet, and bang- if not a hit, than a money maker.

And even then it's hardly the first crapfest that made money; Hollywood has been at this for years. And honestly, if these hadn't been made for TV, no amount of C list actress boobs (which you don't get in made for TV) would have brought people out to buy tickets for them.

Back