• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Shelby Lynne

Randy

Well-Known Member
Famous
Ok, so the "What are you listening to now" thread got me to youtube Shelby Lynne. I have always had a crush on her and think she is crazy sexy. This video is riddiculous and for some reason at @ 1:13 when she flexes is about the best part.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKzeXtu9P78[/youtube]
 

goaliechris

Active Member
Uh, wow. The flex was nice but the towel part was awesome. The bad part was that it just had, you know, too much towel.

I remember a music award show where she had a duet with Sheryl Crow where they sang the Difficult Kind I think - it was excellent.
 

Towen7

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Moderator
goaliechris said:
Uh, wow. The flex was nice but the towel part was awesome. The bad part was that it just had, you know, too much towel.
My thoughts EXACTLY.

That was particularly well shot. I'd be willing to bet that parts of that were shot with a DSLR.
 

Randy

Well-Known Member
Famous
Ok, I like the towel part too, and the shorty shorts with the top button undone, and the kinda seethru dresss thing, and the piercing blue eyes...

Hell, I like it all. She's frickin riddiculous hot.
 

Dennie

Well-Known Member
Randy said:
Ok, I like the towel part too, and the shorty shorts with the top button undone, and the kinda seethru dresss thing, and the piercing blue eyes...

Hell, I like it all. She's frickin riddiculous hot.
:text-+1: :text-bravo: :text-+1: :text-bravo: :text-+1: :text-bravo: :text-+1: :text-bravo:


If you get what I mean!! :eek:bscene-sexualdoggy:

Dennie :handgestures-thumbup:
 

Randy

Well-Known Member
Famous
Here's one with her little sister, Allison Moorer, who is pretty sexy in her own right. Oh ya, and they both sing pretty good too!


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbaGWRBTrXk[/youtube]
 

Dennie

Well-Known Member
Randy said:
Here's one with her little sister, Allison Moorer, who is pretty sexy in her own right. Oh ya, and they both sing pretty good too!


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbaGWRBTrXk[/youtube]
For some reason, I can imagine those two, me and a bottle of Jack Daniels!!! :romance-inlove:

:romance-threesome:

Hey, if I'm going to fantasize, it might as well involve booze! :happy-partydance:


Dennie
 

Randy

Well-Known Member
Famous
AARRRRRRGH!!!
I hate Charter.
I am at work and flip on the TV during lunch & HDNet has Shelby Lynne in concert. Of course, we have the HD package at the firehouse, but no HDNet, HDTheater, or about a half dozen other HD channels that everyone should have.
 

Randy

Well-Known Member
Famous
Well, yes Razz of course I have. It is usually the first place I visit. I even have the incredible Great Dane TGIF Music DVD. Well, it does have music on it. But I can't go there when I am at work so I gotta figure something else out.
 
Top