• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Sit Coms

mzpro5

Famous
I think I may have mentioned it before but I am a huge sitcom addict. That being said there are a few very popular sitcoms I never watched before such as

The Office (US version)
Parks and Recreation
30 Rock
Community

Irealize d a week or so ago that they were all originally on NBC but I digress.

So I started watching them via streaming. Finished all seasons of Parks and Recreation which I really liked though I almost bailed halfway thru the first season it got better after that.

Am halfway thru Community and recently started watching 30 Rock and the Office a few days ago

I never got into any of those. I have watched The Office in syndication, but it's hit or miss for me- sometimes outright hilarious, sometimes so cringey-humor that I can't keep watching.

I watched all of both the UK (better) and US (good) version of The Office. I'm part way through Community but have lost interest. I watched a couple of episodes of P&R but didn't get into it.

I watched all of both the UK (better) and US (good) version of The Office. I'm part way through Community but have lost interest. I watched a couple of episodes of P&R but didn't get into it.
You have to persevere thru the first season of P&R but it really improves as it gets moving.

I don't think I will continue watching The Office. Steve CarEll's character really irritates me. Too silly and sophomoric

I love me some Ron Swanson!!

“I call this turf ‘n’ turf. It’s a 16-ounce T-bone and a 24-ounce porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American.”

“The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am. I’m not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.”

“Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are useless.”

“Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait … I worry what you heard was, ‘Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was, give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?”

I love me some Ron Swanson!!

“I call this turf ‘n’ turf. It’s a 16-ounce T-bone and a 24-ounce porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American.”

“The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am. I’m not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.”

“Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are useless.”

“Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait … I worry what you heard was, ‘Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was, give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?”
He is a hero of mine also

Think I just read today that P&R will be taken down from netflix end of the month, so hurry.

I haven't seen any of them.

Back