• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Slacker radio on my squeezebox

mcad64

For the love of all that is Holy how do I do this?? I have signed up for a slacker account. It seems to show up in the plugins menu. Where does it actually show up on my web interface? I have MY music, Radio, My apps,Favorites, and Extras. What in the heck am I doing wrong. My music source is set to SL510( simply the name of my lenovo running my external hard drive and the squeezebox software. Do I have to change the source to mysqueezebox.com??
Thanks for any and all help!!
Mike

Yes, I think that will do it!

I have had similar issues and have to manually change to Sqeezebox.com.

Others on here have indicated that their SB will do it automatically.

Let us know if it works.

heeman said:
Yes, I think that will do it!

I have had similar issues and have to manually change to Sqeezebox.com.

Others on here have indicated that their SB will do it automatically.

Let us know if it works.

Thanks Heeman, you pointed me in the right direction. I had to log my squeezebox on to the squeezebox.com website. I did it at the machine manually which is a PITA. Must be a way to do it online or through the web interface though? I have 4 of them!!
Mike

Something is still F&*cked up. I can control it at the box itself, but am unable to on the web interface. Now only one of my squeezeboxes is showing up in the drop down menu?? GGGRRRRRrrr

Sorry that I can't be of further help......

PaulyT should be able to jump in here.........he is way more experienced with the SB than I am.

Solved , switched back to SL510 (my server address) and all 4 squeezeboxes show up and slacker is working!!

That's good 'cause I don't have a clue. :laughing: I only ever set up pandora as an external service to squeezebox, I really hardly ever use anything outside my own music collection. I have so much material I can barely listen to a fraction of it anyway!

Back