• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

So Long Logitech Harmony

If I cannot get more consistent and reliable performance from the Harmony when it comes to controlling the lift in my custom cabinet, I may just switch out to the Caavo and revert to using the manual switch to raise and lower the display. The Caavo has an integrated HDMI switch, which would be very nice for this application.

i think i have to open my logitech remote now. ive been storing it brand new in the box for a while.

I was getting a little nervous with the age of my 665, and it would restart just about every time it accidentally knocked to the floor. Decided to look on Amazon to see what was available. Everything was refurbs as far as I can tell, but one seller was selling a refurb for $104, which seemed to be the cheapest out there. Had some free bucks from my credit card that could be applied, so I ended up buying the refurb unit for around $65 out of pocket.

Got it yesterday, and looks brand new. Pretty easy just hooking up and cloning my other one, so that was pretty painless. I'll pull the batteries out and store it someplace safe until I have to have it. Got a son that is fascinated with remotes, and fear it will come up missing if I don't.

There is a new player called Sofa Baton trying to fill the niche vacated by Logitech. I got a basic one for my parents and it is fine. I have not played around with their higher-end options.

There is a new player called Sofa Baton trying to fill the niche vacated by Logitech. I got a basic one for my parents and it is fine. I have not played around with their higher-end options.
Please tell me their highest end model is the Sofa King.

I got thinking, this new one only comes with a limited 90 day warranty, so I figured I probably should use it as the daily just to make sure there isn't any problems.

Back