• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

So now its The Doors....

walls

Picked up The Future Starts Here: The Essential Doors. Gotta say, maybe five songs I didnt recognize and maybe three I dont care for. KILLER CD!!!

FOR CHRISSAKES WHAT HAVE I BEEN WAITING FOR??!!??!!

Ok, that's worth <$5 (shipped) on amazon... ordered. I know very little of their music, guess it's time to check it out.

Even though I had a doors greatest hits, I picked up this cd a year or so ago. Little cleaner recording and a little deep track selection. Worthy of the purchase.
Rob

lulimet said:
You guys been living under a rock? :mrgreen:

Yeah a big one with a ton of thrash, death, speed, and just plain heavy metal CD's stacked on it. :happy-smileygiantred:

lulimet said:
You guys been living under a rock? :mrgreen:

Hey gimme a break, I'm still working my way into the 20th century :happy-smileygiantred: having focused mainly on the 18th and 19th c's in my "past life"...

In 1974, I was in route from Jackson Hole, Wyoming to Salt Lake City's Salt Palace to attend a Doors concert. When we reached Parley's Summit, Rock 99 announced the Doors concert had been canceled do to a incident at a Doors concert in Boston. Seems Jim Morrison saw fit to "whip it out", and piss on everyone in the front row. Needless to say, I never attended a Doors concert, which is truly a shame.

Rope

Rope said:
In 1974, I was in route from Jackson Hole, Wyoming to Salt Lake City's Salt Palace to attend a Doors concert. When we reached Parley's Summit, Rock 99 announced the Doors concert had been canceled do to a incident at a Doors concert in Boston. Seems Jim Morrison saw fit to "whip it out", and piss on everyone in the front row. Needless to say, I never attended a Doors concert, which is truly a shame.

Rope

I don't think an indecent exposure kept you from going in 1974, but his death in 1971 probably did! Sure you got the years right?
Rob

Back