• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Speaker placement and acoustics

Flint said:
Huey said:
Flint said:
I tried using a ruler once, but 12 inches simply wasn't long enough. So I had to get yard dick... er... stick.

Silly goose! You're not suppose to start at your asshole when you measure! :laughing-rolling:

You see, that's the perfect setup for someone to refer to my mouth as the asshole.

?? I wasn't calling your mouth an asshole, but was calling out your measuring issues, via an old joke.

mzpro5 said:
Flint said:
Disappointed no one took the setup.
Your asshole is in your mouth. :teasing-neener:

Feel better?

Hey, Hey! Don't be so tough on Flint, his asshole and mouth are often miles apart!!
emotion-40.gif

Dennie :eek:bscene-buttred:
emotion-3.gif

.... :laughing-rolling:

Dennie said:
Hey, Hey! Don't be so tough on Flint, his asshole and mouth are often miles apart!!
Well, Flint's mouth has been spewing shit for years so you can see how there would be some confusion.

Zing said:
Dennie said:
Well, Flint's mouth has been spewing shit for years so you can see how there would be some confusion.

Here's an example of where they are at least a couple feet apart....

IGandAltec.jpg

But they usually aren't this close!!!

......... :laughing-rolling:

Dennie :eusa-whistle:

Dennie said:
Zing said:
Dennie said:

Here's an example of where they are at least a couple feet apart....

IGandAltec.jpg

But they usually aren't this close!!!

......... :laughing-rolling:

Dennie :eusa-whistle:

I was reminded by an "old timer" that some of you newer folks might not know who these fine people are?!

That's COF/IG/Flint and Soundhound!

It was meant as a joke and I hope it is taken that way. I think Soundhound would laugh at this also. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Dennie :happy-smileygiantred:

Dennie

Back