• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Star Trek TNG on BD

mzpro5

Famous
Make It HD: Star Trek TNG Remastered For Blu-ray

Apparently they went all out on making these BD's

Well, it turns out that instead of upconverting and selling for a premium, the producers of this new version are doing it right. How right? They’re scanning the original 35mm footage, cutting together the shows from that, and re-creating the original effects in high definition.

Recreating the effects for HD, eh? And the rest from the original fim? Nice to hear they're doing it up right.

I always enjoyed The Next Generation series. I'll still watch it if I see it today. (Hated "Deep Space 9" and "Star Trek: Janeway", though.) Always felt kind of bad that they didn't make one more feature film with the Next Generation cast. But I really did like the new Star Trek reboot. So it's all good.

I wished the Enterprise series would had lasted longer. That's probably my favorite series along with TNG. T'Pau is a hottie!

Cool thanks for the tip, I want to see Seven of Nine's (Jeri Ryan) upper chest area, opps I mean Borg inplants in Hi-Def :shock: If they redo the Voyager series.

bump for razz just in case.

i dont know why, but i found myself liking voyager a lot more than TNG... it was an amazing experience, and janeway was an excellent character study, woman or not.

the only aspect i hated was the barkeep. too friendly for my taste.

jomari said:
bump for razz just in case.

i dont know why, but i found myself liking voyager a lot more than TNG... it was an amazing experience, and janeway was an excellent character study, woman or not.

the only aspect i hated was the barkeep. too friendly for my taste.

I also sent Razz a PM.

I have seen all the Star Trek series. TNG is still my fav... Jerri Ryan still my fav girl on EVERY one. I have all the Star Trek movies on BR. I'm a JUNKIE!

I wish they would release the "whole" Blu Ray TNG series in one box like they did with the regular DVDs. :angry-banghead:

mzpro5 said:
Then you should checkout today's daily deal on Amazon. All four NG movies on BD for 26.50.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002I9Z8GW..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1NYHK2YK9HHEA9VXNSHC

:angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead:

Dammit and I just promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money for a while... promise broken no thanks to you!

:angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

... but really:

:text-thankyoublue:

PaulyT said:
mzpro5 said:
Then you should checkout today's daily deal on Amazon. All four NG movies on BD for 26.50.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002I9Z8GW..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1NYHK2YK9HHEA9VXNSHC

:angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead:

Dammit and I just promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money for a while... promise broken no thanks to you!

:angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

... but really:

:text-thankyoublue:

Better not listen to me Pauly.

I'm just an old semi-retired guy that spends half his day shopping with money that used to go to the mortgage. :happy-smileygiantred:

if i was totally into it, id buy it, but i admit i mightve bit if its voyager.

anyways, im glad that mzpro has the time to post some great deals to be had via amazon. ive seen a good number and i accredit that to mzpro.

thank you!

jomari said:
if i was totally into it, id buy it, but i admit i mightve bit if its voyager.

anyways, im glad that mzpro has the time to post some great deals to be had via amazon. ive seen a good number and i accredit that to mzpro.

thank you!
Thanks but it is hardly any effort.

I get the Dailey Deal emailed to me every day so just have to click it open.

Sometimes it is not good. I bought a Bosch oscillating tool and not sure when I will use it. Usually I'm not swayed but it was 50% off the regular Amazon price. I haven't opened it yet, I may end up returning it. I usually am pretty strong regarding impulse buying.

I ordered this from Amazon at about 5 PM yesterday, Prime customer, and it was delivered about 30 minutes ago. A little more than 21 hour turn around.

Wow.

No-L said:
Cool.
TNG is my second favorite. I am a Deep Space Nine junkie.
REALLY?!?!?!?! :scared-eek:

And you call ME a nerd? :angry-tappingfoot:

No, I call you a dork.
(well, ok, sometimes I also call you a nerd. I guess it takes one to know one.)

Back