• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Studio 20's V 1

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
I received my Studio 20's this past Tuesday and finally had a chance to try them out..............they sound Great!!

Hooked them up in the Livingroom with the Parasound HCA-1000A and the SB.

I will probably swap these with my rears in the Den and take the Version 2 that are woodgrain and use them in the office. This way all of the speakers in the Livingroom will be black.

Attachments

• studio 20s.JPG
    studio 20s.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 418
w00t, new toys! :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

Congrats, and you suck!

Nice. Congrats on your new toys.

I loves me some 20's. And, not just cuz Flint told me to.

All of my Studio's are V2's. i don't know what they changed from V1 to V2, but I bet they sound great.

Always fun to bring new speakers into the house . . . especially when they're
Paradigm Studios
Niice addition, heeman. , , :handgestures-thumbup: Enjoy

:happy-smileygiantred:

Randy said:
Nice. Congrats on your new toys.

I loves me some 20's. And, not just cuz Flint told me to.

All of my Studio's are V2's. i don't know what they changed from V1 to V2, but I bet they sound great.

I was told by Paradigm that V1 and V2 have the same drivers and cross-overs. Only cosmetic changes.........

Okay, I swapped the V2's out of the livingroom and replaced them with the V1's, now all the speakers in the livingroom are Black.

The V2's are now in the office hooked up to the Parasound. Now I need to get the USB DAC.

I received a pair of stands with the speakers that I bought on ebay. I have no use for them, so if any of you want them, just pay the shipping and they are yours for free.

The stand 22.5" tall and the base where the speakers sit is 6" x 7". Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• stands.JPG
    stands.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 388
Awesome! I loved the v2's that I had for a while.

Back