• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Sultans of Swing Live

Randy

Superstar
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY[/youtube]

Someday that Mark Knopfler guy might learn to play a little guitar.

"The most eagerly anticipated release from Dire Straits -- their seminal live concert recording 'Alchemy Live' restored to pristine high definition visual clarity, remixed in PCM Uncompressed Stereo and Digital 5.1 Surround Sound -- available on Limited Deluxe Edition DVD and Hi Def Blu-ray for the very first time."

Does it include "Telegraph Road"? The only live version I've seen of that wasn't very good.

Ok good music, but damn they're 80's dorks in that video. :eek: I mean, seriously, they're all gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but man... the hair, jumping around waving their arms...

I have no idea.
I was watching Big 4 videos on youtube and thought to myself "hmmm I need to hear a little Sultans of Swing now".

PaulyT said:
Ok good music, but damn they're 80's dorks in that video. :eek: I mean, seriously, they're all gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but man... the hair, jumping around waving their arms...

Gay? Seriously?

Don't make me post that pic of you sitting on the couch at Bat's GTG. :eusa-whistle:

Yesfan70 said:
PaulyT said:

Gay? Seriously?

Don't make me post that pic of you sitting on the couch at Bat's GTG. :eusa-whistle:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I was always blown away at how HUGE the drummer's toms were. That guy played the biggest drums in the industry in those days.

Yesfan70 said:
Gay? Seriously?

You mean this one? :happy-smileygiantred: Sorry Pauly...

BatsGTG3049.jpg

Ok ok I deserved that :laughing: but I still stand by my comments re: Dire Straits in the 80's. :angry-tappingfoot:

Back