1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Techno / Electronica

Discussion in 'Music' started by DIYer, Aug 25, 2010.

1. DIYer

DIYer Well-Known Member Famous

I listen to some of it as background music. One artist became noticeable to me as I listen more to this genre is Marc Romboy. Check out some samples here.

Anybody has suggestions?

2. Rope

Rope Well-Known Member Famous

Chuck Love - Bring Enough To Spill Some
    [​IMG]

Uberzone - Ideology
    [​IMG]

Samantha James - Rise
    [​IMG]

I'm much like Dennie, music whore, I listen to about everything with the exception of Hip-Hop and Rap

Rope

3. Dennie

Dennie Well-Known Member

My next door neighbor is a Techno/Electronica fan. I, like the Music Whore, Rope, also have a little in my collection. Here's one that get's played on occasion......

[​IMG]

Amazon.com's Best of 1999
    Cool but not chilly at all, Everything but the Girl's Temperamental is the sound of the sweetest melancholy. Tracey Thorn's lyrics and vocals here are among her most affecting, tracing patterns of loss, loneliness, and a slightly unsettled happiness. This electronic pop makes for the perfect winter sound, as warm and bracing as a sip of cognac. --Rickey Wright

4. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

This guy is amazing:

BT!!!

5. GreatDane

GreatDane Well-Known Member

Infected Mushroom is one of my favorites.

6. DIYer

DIYer Well-Known Member Famous

Interesting. Electronica with a touch of heavy metal. :text-bravo:

7. Rope

Rope Well-Known Member Famous

I'll add two more:

BT - This Binary Universe (DVD with DTS track)
    [​IMG]

The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom
    [​IMG]

Rope