• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Ted

Rickster

No one has started a thread for this movie or did I miss it? This movie looks like its going to be good. I wanted to go see it this weekend but finances dont allow for it. Looking forward to seeing a couple reviews for it.

GF really wants to see this because of Marky Mark I just want to see it cause the humor is right up my alley.

ted+2.jpg

Once again, Googlez Image is the greatest invention evar. :handgestures-thumbup:

^ THAT'S Mila Kunis?!?!?!

Bravo, Mr. Beiber. Bravo! :eusa-clap:

Damn! I think I have a new respect for that little twerp!

Zing said:

Dude! Beaver is dating Selena Gomez, who is cute in her own right. Macauly Caulkin dated Mila for years, although she is currently single.

Zing said:

Ahhh sorry but they were never an item, she is at least 10 years older than him. Currently Bieb is hooking up with Selena Gomez.

4005394f.jpg

For quite a while Mila and Macualay Culkin were an item. Also there were rumors that she was with Justin Timberlake.

What gets me is Beiber drives a chrome Fisker Karma

3fc6bb8e.jpg

Ooops. My bad. Guess I'll have to spring for a Tiger Beat subscription.

mzpro5 said:
Zing said:

Ahhh sorry but they were never an item, she is at least 10 years older than him. Currently Bieb is hooking up with Selena Gomez.

4005394f.jpg

For quite a while Mila and Macualay Culkin were an item. Also there were rumors that she was with Justin Timberlake.

Why on earth would any self respecting adult male know any of that?

Towen7 said:
mzpro5 said:
Zing said:

4005394f.jpg

Why on earth would any self respecting adult male know any of that?

I didn't - that is what Google is for.

And besides what's wrong with a guy having an interest in the arts?

Taking the time to Google the Bieb Can be grounds for loosing your man card.

Towen7 said:
Taking the time to Google the Bieb Can be grounds for loosing your man card.

I agree but I Googled Mila. :happy-smileygiantred:

And I happened to see a story on the morning news about Bieb getting a ticket and they showed his car. (Why Bieb getting a ticket is news is beyond my understanding)

mzpro5 said:
What gets me is Beiber drives a chrome Fisker Karma

3fc6bb8e.jpg

When I'm coronated King the first thing I'll do is outlaw 12"-high chrome truck bumpers that reflect headlights back into your eyes and blinding you; this car would have to be destroyed outright. :angry-tappingfoot:

post_4ff736da5d79b9.22510066.jpg

I've had reservations as to the validity of "The Bieb's" man card. The above photo gives hope, although the verdict is still out.

Rope

I'd so want to be in the middle of a Mila Selena sandwich. But as my GF tells me, "Then you'd have two women disappointed in you". :angry-cussingblack:

Back