• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Finder

mzpro5

Famous
Based on two books featuring The Locater and featuring characters from an episode of Bones last year. Decent mystery that depends more on the charectors than the story.

After two episodes I put it on season pass.

I like this show (though Michael Clarke Duncan looks like he got alot smaller) but funny cast and good stories so far.

MDC always was a lot shorter then people thought. He was nowhere near the size they made him look in the Green Mile.

I started watching this show a couple of weeks ago. Kind of a nice, quirky, entertaining show. Not sure how long it will last on a Friday night, but I'll keep recording it until they cancel it.

Huey said:
I started watching this show a couple of weeks ago. Kind of a nice, quirky, entertaining show. Not sure how long it will last on a Friday night, but I'll keep recording it until they cancel it.

I am still watching but yeah the move to Friday does not bode well for its future.

As a series it is uneven with some episodes being very good and others so-so. But it still beats any "reality" show by a mile.

koufax65 said:
MDC always was a lot shorter then people thought. He was nowhere near the size they made him look in the Green Mile.

Duncan was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up in a single-parent household with his sister, Judy, and mother, Jean Duncan (a house cleaner), after his father left. [1][2] He always wanted to act, but had to drop out of the Communications program at Alcorn State University to support his family when his mother became ill. Duncan's large frame—6 feet 5 inches (196 cm) [3] and 315 pounds (142 kg)—helped him in his jobs digging ditches for the People's Gas Company and being a bouncer at different Chicago clubs. Duncan has stated that one of his many jobs had been a stripper and that his stage name was Black Caesar. [4]

Rope

Just saw on Yahoo that this is one of the shows that is going to be cancelled. Bummer I really liked this show.

no where near the size he was made to be in the movie. He stood on blocks to appear larger then he is. Look at him standing next to someone such as his girlfriend Omarosa. Big guy but not that big.

MatthewB said:
Just saw on Yahoo that this is one of the shows that is going to be cancelled. Bummer I really liked this show.

Dammit! :angry-cussingblack:

Though when they moved it to the Friday slot it was pretty clear where it was going.

Back