1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

The Incredibles...Finally?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by The DirtMerchant, Oct 26, 2010.

1. The DirtMerchant

The DirtMerchant Well-Known Member

2. Towen7

Towen7 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

My all-time favorite Pixar movie!!!!

It's been rumored before. Here's hoping that it actually happens this time.

3. yromj

yromj Well-Known Member

:text-+1: :text-bravo:

John

4. Tee

Tee Active Member

5. Towen7

Love his movie but Not sure if It'll be worth the double dip. This title looks great on unconverted DVD and I already have it ripped fow windows and iTunes.

6. Maximo

Maximo Well-Known Member

Perfect for us because we had a dsic wallet taken from our car that had this movie in it.

7. The DirtMerchant

8. The DirtMerchant

by the way...currently $31.99 on amazon...bit on the high side...

9. Maximo

Maximo Well-Known Member

What I think is incredible is that the movie ended with a wide open opportuity for a sequal and here we are seven years later and Brad Bird said he'll think about it. What a dumbass. Does he really think his moral movie making highground isn't for sale for like a billion dollars in revenue that the sequal could make? Douche esque.

10. Towen7

What movie doesn't end with a sequel opportunity anymore? Pixar has had a lot of very interesting projects since then so it's not like crazy for him/them to want to work with new material.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

If I were a director and had other projects I wanted to work on I would avoid a sequel too just for he sake of making one. I respect a director for not cashing in if there isn't a story HE/SHE wants to tell...perhaps he feels it would take away from the original and the way it's regarded...

12. The DirtMerchant

Just over a week away. FINALLY!

13. yromj

yromj Well-Known Member

I agree with you in principle. However, in this case, I think a 2nd Incredibles movie would probably have been better for everyone rather than the Cars 2 appears to be.

John

14. Batman

I'm not sure I understand. Brad Bird directed The Incredibles while John Lasseter directed Cars. If Brad Bird isn't contractually obligated to do a sequel for Pixar then what difference does it make? John Lasseter and Brad Lewis are co-directing Cars 2 so they obviously feel they have a story to tell regardless of who it's better for...not being a smart-ass or confrontational I'm just not sure what you meant entirely :think:

15. yromj

yromj Well-Known Member

OOPS! I was just looking at Pixar, not the directors. So...nevermind me...now, please carry on.

:text-imnewhere:

John

16. MatthewB

MatthewB Grandmaster Pimp Daddy Famous

Amazon sent me an email yesterday letting me know Incredibles has been shipped shoul get it in a day or two.

17. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

...you had that shipped to my house right Matt?

18. Batman

I pulled up to the house right as the UPS guy got here with it... :banana-dance:

19. Tee

Tee Active Member

Mine is sitting on my desk here at work and you know what i will be doing tonite!

20. Batman

Only one more Pixar movie to go, hopefully now their full BD attention is on Nemo!!!!