• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Incredibles...Finally?

My all-time favorite Pixar movie!!!!

It's been rumored before. Here's hoping that it actually happens this time.

Towen7 said:
My all-time favorite Pixar movie!!!!

It's been rumored before. Here's hoping that it actually happens this time.

:text-+1: :text-bravo:

John

TI will be released on April 12th, you can pe-order now at Amazon.

96_front.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/The-Incredibles-B ... B004I654UI

Love his movie but Not sure if It'll be worth the double dip. This title looks great on unconverted DVD and I already have it ripped fow windows and iTunes.

Perfect for us because we had a dsic wallet taken from our car that had this movie in it.

What I think is incredible is that the movie ended with a wide open opportuity for a sequal and here we are seven years later and Brad Bird said he'll think about it. What a dumbass. Does he really think his moral movie making highground isn't for sale for like a billion dollars in revenue that the sequal could make? Douche esque.

What movie doesn't end with a sequel opportunity anymore? Pixar has had a lot of very interesting projects since then so it's not like crazy for him/them to want to work with new material.

If I were a director and had other projects I wanted to work on I would avoid a sequel too just for he sake of making one. I respect a director for not cashing in if there isn't a story HE/SHE wants to tell...perhaps he feels it would take away from the original and the way it's regarded...

Batman said:
If I were a director and had other projects I wanted to work on I would avoid a sequel too just for he sake of making one. I respect a director for not cashing in if there isn't a story HE/SHE wants to tell...perhaps he feels it would take away from the original and the way it's regarded...

I agree with you in principle. However, in this case, I think a 2nd Incredibles movie would probably have been better for everyone rather than the Cars 2 appears to be.

John

I'm not sure I understand. Brad Bird directed The Incredibles while John Lasseter directed Cars. If Brad Bird isn't contractually obligated to do a sequel for Pixar then what difference does it make? John Lasseter and Brad Lewis are co-directing Cars 2 so they obviously feel they have a story to tell regardless of who it's better for...not being a smart-ass or confrontational I'm just not sure what you meant entirely :think:

OOPS! I was just looking at Pixar, not the directors. So...nevermind me...now, please carry on.

:text-imnewhere:

John

Amazon sent me an email yesterday letting me know Incredibles has been shipped shoul get it in a day or two.

I pulled up to the house right as the UPS guy got here with it... :banana-dance:

Mine is sitting on my desk here at work and you know what i will be doing tonite!

Only one more Pixar movie to go, hopefully now their full BD attention is on Nemo!!!!

Back