• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Lord Of The Rings Extended Version - in 2011!

MatthewB said:
Tee just don't do it at Bats GTG, we never got to sit in the primo chair the last time you went. :teasing-neener:

Hey Matt I have a Batcave VIP card, member for life and it came with the primo seat for being such a loyal member. :banana-rock: :banana-dance:

MatthewB said:
Tee just don't do it at Bats GTG, we never got to sit in the primo chair the last time you went. :teasing-neener:

Hey Matt I have a Batcave VIP card, member for life and it came with the primo seat for being such a loyal member. :banana-rock: :banana-dance:

Tee said:
MatthewB said:

I have a key, that means of everyone here I suck the absolute most. Because I can go enjoy any movie in the collection at any time AND I didn't pay for anything. :handgestures-thumbup: :eusa-whistle:

I recently acquired the EE's on DVD. DVD quality picture for these films is mighty fine by me.

I was waiting for exactly this too. This is by far my fab movie of all time.

For those that aren't sure about the extended versions, they added a lot to the movie that in most cases were important and some not so much. In fact, as I'm one who has read the books, there's still a lot of important things that were left out, for me the biggest thing left out was the semi-epic journey home

Sigh... even though I have the full extended set on DVD, I've pre-ordered this one on BD. Very few movies I'd be willing to do this for.

My wife has an account with the Warner Brothers site and I just received my email regarding them. if you pre-order there you'll also get a 5x7" set of photos of the main characters.

Price there is $84.95

I think my wife loves me enough??? :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Back