• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The walking dead - Season 1 GOTY edition

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
Just played this recently, right before my vacation...

This is a pretty good game. I tried the demo on the PS3, but saw its also available on other consoles as well as PC.

Great game, but also can be er... reflective. shows you what kind of choices you would make, and how that sort of affects you or reflects you in such a given situation.

I wont say i would do this or that, but apparently, im also in the minority.

Up to season 3 already, and enjoying the game pretty much. Its not a shooter, nor is it linear (well, not in true form). It relies on your decisions and what happens afterwards.

Give it a go as a demo, and or as a game. I accidentally purchased it on the ps store, and said what the heck might as well.

No regrets aside from buying the digital copy for $5.99 and STILL got the physical version too at around 20 clams.

Not into the tv series and I haven't played the xbox in months, so don't have much to comment on it Jomari. Glad you like it though.

Huey said:
Not into the tv series and I haven't played the xbox in months, so don't have much to comment on it Jomari. Glad you like it though.

i dont watch the series after season 1, dont know why i kinda got tired of it at that time.

but this game, definitely is something well worth the try. :handgestures-thumbup:

finished season 2 of the walking dead. it brought back some really good memories, albeit not able to 'load' my previous saves in the ps3 system i had. (this impacts the current game)

anyways, i can see why telltale games have been successful in what they do. pretty much bluntly put, they play with your choices, and the emotions that are tied with them. days after the first one, i ended up 'rethinking' if i shouldve done this or that, and if i could save or redeem someone. some choices are linear, some well, change the summation afterwards.

great game if youre up for an emotional rollercoaster.

fair warning, the second one has save issues. save from time to time, to avoid corrupting your save files.

Back