• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The World According To Paris: WTF?

TitaniumTroy

First off let me say I am kind of a Paris Hilton hater, she just irks me for some reason. Airheaded blonde bimbo, has multiple BJ videos on the internet, likes the Bolivian Marching powder and used to like running around Hollywood with no panties on. Which when it happened some doctor mentioned on the web, that was not a very sanitary thing to do. I'll spare you the details, to me she is like the worlds richest Skank.

Finally her 15 min of fame is running out and now wants to change her image. So she can be like more likable and stay in the public eye like her ex bud Kim Kardashian. Another joke is that she is the Oxygen channel which is supposed to empower women, yeah right. Is she going to teach young girls how to give a hummer while being video tapped by their boyfriend?

Glad to hear her new show sucks as bad as she did pole smoking, back in the day. And yes you could argue she is not as bad as Charlie Sheen, as she does not beat up women. But at least Charlie does not try to come off like a role model, like she thought she could be. During another supposed career make over a few years ago.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-world-acco ... e-in--3093

She's not someone I would take home to momma, but skilled or not, I don't think I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

TitaniumTroy said:
First off let me say I am kind of a Paris Hilton hater, she just irks me for some reason. Airheaded blonde bimbo, has multiple BJ videos on the internet, likes the Bolivian Marching powder and used to like running around Hollywood with no panties on. Which when it happened some doctor mentioned on the web, that was not a very sanitary thing to do. I'll spare you the details, to me she is like the worlds richest Skank.

Finally her 15 min of fame is running out and now wants to change her image. So she can be like more likable and stay in the public eye like her ex bud Kim Kardashian. Another joke is that she is the Oxygen channel which is supposed to empower women, yeah right. Is she going to teach young girls how to give a hummer while being video tapped by their boyfriend?

Glad to hear her new show sucks as bad as she did pole smoking, back in the day. And yes you could argue she is not as bad as Charlie Sheen, as she does not beat up women. But at least Charlie does not try to come off like a role model, like she thought she could be. During another supposed career make over a few years ago.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-world-acco ... e-in--3093

Tory - Tells us how you really feel........let it all out brother!!!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Yesfan70 said:
She's not someone I would take home to momma, but skilled or not, I don't think I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Ummm, rumor(if you tend to believe the tabloids) is, that she may not exactly be "clean" down there. They say she has the hairpeace(said like you are a middle eastern leader)

So far as her oral skills go, she seemed kind of mechanical to me. Just kind of going thru the motions, sorry if you thought I was holding back, heeman. ;) Thanks Huey, that makes since she might have the gift that keeps on giving.

Huey said:
Yesfan70 said:

Ummm, rumor(if you tend to believe the tabloids) is, that she may not exactly be "clean" down there. They say she has the hairpeace(said like you are a middle eastern leader)

Hmmm....'hairpiece' huh? On second thought, I think I'll move on................

Yesfan70 said:
Huey said:
Yesfan70 said:

Hmmm....'hairpiece' huh? On second thought, I think I'll move on................

Do a google search on yassir arafat(sp) saying hairpiece vs herpes.

Huey said:
Do a google search on yassir arafat(sp) saying hairpiece vs herpes.

That I didn't know either. I thought you was making a Cheech & Chong reference. :laughing:

When I was 12, I was walking with another 12 year old buddy of mine and this hottie walks by us and Paris Hilton reminds me of what my buddy said after that cutie walked by and still holds true today.

"She looks like the type you Fuck and then hit with a brick" :laughing-rolling:

It irks me that people like Paris have so much G-Damn money, not one lick of common sense or intelligence and become famous for this.

"Where's that brick" - Matt

Hilton = $600,000,000.00 inheritance. I'd hit it just to get paid! :eek:bscene-buttred:

Rope

Rope said:
Hilton = $600,000,000.00 inheritance. I'd hit it just to get paid! :eek:bscene-buttred:

Rope

Sorry to break this to you Rope, but her grandfather cut her off because of her actions. This was a couple of years ago, so maybe things have changed, but I doubt it.

If her life style is what it's like to live in poverty, I'll take two helpings.

Rope

Back