• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

And now on to character #3... The GENIUS of the Bordelands series games, IMHO, is in their replayability. Each character/build gives you a reasonably different experience, especially given the character's commentary during the missions. There are VERY few games I'm willing to replay, because I hate repetition, but this one is a major exception.

One of the funniest lines IMHO is when Claptrap says, in a sort of ghostly voice, “fuse the ores apprentice, fuse the ores!” (this is a bit subtle)

One of the best lines yet, which I just heard in my 4th playthrough/character:

<skeleton enemy says:> "You heroes make my blood boil... figuratively, obviously."

Ok it's remotely possible I've been spending too much time in this game... There was a Freddie King song playing on my spotify feed in the car, with words something like "I was born in Dallas..." and when I got home I was still humming it, but mentally but not intentionally inserted the words "I was born in Brighthoof, heading down to New Orleans."

:rofl:

^--- The actual lyrics are "I'm goin' back to Dallas, back to the palace of the king" dunno where I got New Orleans either, except that I really want to go there someday, never been.

Another good quote, @jomari you’ll like this one, from one of the vending machine salesmen: “protect your knees, you don’t want to end up on guard duty!”

lol And the guy who voiced Valentine in this is also Dale in the recent Disney Chip&Dale movie (which I’m watching now, always loved C&D as a kid - “Shall we? … Let’s shall!”)

Oh man and Will Arnette - Dragon Lord in this game - is Sweet Pete (bad guy) in Chip&Dale, that’s too funny.

Back