• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Tosh.0

Huey

Famous
Anybody watching this? Friend turned me onto it, laugh my freakin ass off.
Rob

My wife and I love it! We DVR every episode and watch the reruns that we've missed.

I've been a fan from the beginning and it's one of the few TV program I bother to record.

I like Tosh's style of humor.

Towen7 said:
I've been a fan from the beginning and it's one of the few TV program I bother to record.

Yeah, there's something about his delivery of the jokes. Funny as hell!
Rob

If you have Netflix, stop what you're doing and go watch Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious via Watch Instantly. I've watched it multiple times and always ended up with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard...

Here's a little snippet from the special I mentioned in a previous post:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l3z5EAykVE[/youtube]

Watched it the other night, streeamed on Netflix. Very funny! Favorite joke was when he said he didn't see what the problem was with hot female teachers having sex with the young boys. Said he slept with a teacher, and then when on talk about how he was homeschooled! :laughing-rolling:

Thats one of the few shows I miss since cutting cable.

Hillarious.

First time I saw this show was at Bats GTG 2.0 on the last day we were all just hanging out and this came on and I was laughing my butt off. When I got home, I immedietly turned on my DVR and recorded every episode. MY GF isnt that much of a fan cause she hates when people make fun of others, but I catch her trying to stifle a laugh every now and then. I love the show.

Huey said:
Towen7 said:

Yeah, there's something about his delivery of the jokes. Funny as hell!
Rob

They had a marathon of Tosh.0 on Christmas and we watched a few hours of it. It is funny as hell and a lot of it is the delivery.

Freaking hilarious!

Well I'm gonna be the contrarian in the group.

I've never seen the TV show but thought I'd watch the Netflix thing during my lunch break. After 20 minutes I turned it off. At best mildly amusing. There is something in his routine I don't care for but can't quite put my finger on it.

Maybe it is a generation thing. I'll stick with Lewis Black.

mzpro5 said:
Well I'm gonna be the contrarian in the group.

I've never seen the TV show but thought I'd watch the Netflix thing during my lunch break. After 20 minutes I turned it off. At best mildly amusing. There is something in his routine I don't care for but can't quite put my finger on it.

Maybe it is a generation thing. I'll stick with Lewis Black.

If you just caught his standup, I can see why you would say that. The show is MUCH funnier than his routine. The faces he makes, and some of the stuff he does will have you rolling.

I liked how he asked what his signoff should be for the new season. He ended using C U Next Tuesday! :handgestures-thumbup:

Jeff, you want to see something else that is funny, watch Comedy Central's roast of Bob Saget. It's available for streaming, as well as Flavor Flav's. It's uncensored and funnier than shit.
Rob

When looking for that Tosh vid I saw they had George Carlin's last filmed concert. Watched half of it so far this afternoon. Now that shit is funny, Tosh can't hold a candle to George.

Back