• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

TRON - Legacy

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
This looks like fun:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RiUy23e9s[/youtube]

I saw a preview for that a about a year ago. I remember looking over at my wife and said... We're going to see that on opening day!

I never cared for the original and this preview doesnt do anything for me. :eusa-whistle:

Holy Crap, have any of you seen the Bluray yet. This movie had some of the most intense deep bass I have ever heard from any bluray (including Cloverfield, Transformers and other deep bass movies). Literally shook me to my core and very tight and clean. The sound engineering was spectacular.

Saw it on BD over the weekend. I think it was Batman who told me that Legacy would be one of his reference discs for picture and sound. I have to agree. There are some stunning scenes that made up for the movie's faults.

Yeah, not being huge fan of the original, I was a bit skeptical of this one. But I have to say it was one of my instant faves of the year, an instant demo disc and I'm really looking froward to this franchise flourishing!! HUGE :handgestures-thumbup:

-B- said:
I liked the movie, though I thought they over did it with the bass
I don't think the way one of my subs was performing helped any... :eusa-whistle:

just like a trophy wife - all for show but no info. :D

great effects, sounds (i luv daft punk), and well, pretty lights in blue!

WOW.... just saw this and I'm totally impressed with the sound as well as set design and director of photography.... this is an instant reference DVD! I was blown away with how great every sceen...LOOKED! Amazing. The sound in this movie i will call.... "The best I've ever heard." It's that good!

Anyone who has not seen this, and wants to see an impressive Blu Ray ... THIS IS IT!!!!!!

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Batman said:
-B- said:
I don't think the way one of my subs was performing helped any... :eusa-whistle:

Naa, even I just thought the LF was overkill. It's either I'm getting old or mad because I can't let my sub loose.....

-B- said:
Batman said:
-B- said:

Naa, even I just thought the LF was overkill. It's either I'm getting old or mad because I can't let my sub loose.....

OLD MAN!!!

Alright, I admit it.. I was hittin the bottle when I wrote my review.. but even today I still think the Tron BD experience is outstanding. :handgestures-thumbup:

Razz knowing you like I do, I'd find it odd if you werent hitting the bottle when you post. Wait let guess Cap'n Morgans?

No... Last night I was a wino!!! It was Dinas fault, she even brought the wine over!

OK the wife bought the Bluray edition with the little light cycle, so we are to let it rip this evening. I'll let you know how the Julibee's and DTS-10 fare with the sound track?

Back