• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Two Games I'm Really Looking Forward to...

Zing

Retired Admin
Superstar
Gran-Turismo-5_2009_01-06-10_01.jpg_500.jpg

Released 11/2/10

and

formula-one-2010-ps3-20602338.jpeg

Released 9/21/10

Not me! Not old school enough. Instead, I'm anxiously awaiting the fall release of "Pac-Man Championship Edition". I think it's supposed to be a 'mini'; hopefully, it'll be one of the those that can play on both my PSP and on my PS3.

pac-man-championship-edition-psp-530px.jpg

I. wish I had time for games. I remember a time (2002~2004) when I'd play for 5 hours until 1 AM...so addicting. Now my 12 year-old son is into it. He plays Xbox, wii and PS3 , he would kick my ass.

We built a new home in the country and moved from town almost 2 years ago. I love it out here and the only thing I miss about living in the city is the DSL or Cable internet access 'cause I was a master at the Daytona simulated track on Gran Turismo 5 Prologue online. I loved racing those guys online. You get to know folks and have clicks, rivalries, etc..

Now the only broadband option I have is Hughes Net and the latency is too high for online racing sims. Maybe someday AT&T will bring me DSL so I can get back in there. I'm waiting.........

Surprise, surprise, but Arkham Asylum was practically GOTY last year so I'm really looking forward to putting on the cowl again in 2011... :D

batman_arkhamcity.jpg

Game of the year, I assume. I thought it was pretty good (Batman Arkham Asylum), but not *that* great. I'd probably still play this sequel though.

PaulyT said:
Game of the year, I assume. I thought it was pretty good (Batman Arkham Asylum), but not *that* great. I'd probably still play this sequel though.
And what are your Batman Video Game credentials again? :laughing:

I will buy the F1 game but I'm not sure I'll buy GT5. I played the Prologue and was not impressed with it. Awesome graphics but everything else was pretty lame.

I played Prologue online and had a blast racing against real people, but I couldn't care less about playing against the "computer".

lulimet said:
I played the Prologue and was not impressed with it. Awesome graphics but everything else was pretty lame.
Keep in mind, that's why it was "Prologue". It was nothing more than a teaser to buy them time to finish the real game.

Back