• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Unbelievable!

Maximo

The BCS campionship game is not on a major network. Its on ESPN. What a fucking travesty of corporate greed. I give up.

Edit: Maybe I will meet them halfway and buy and Xbox 360. I can use it as an extender and then I can watch ESPN3. I can live with that. Still bullshit thought. Unfcuking believable bullshit and I hate that I am actually buying a 360 because I am caving to their bullshit. Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit!!!!!!!

I agree. I have not had "pay-for-view" for many years.....(meaning, I pay no provider to view TV").
Don't watch Monday Night Football....getting to where I can't watch College football anymore.

lulimet said:
There's always online streams ;)

Yeah, I'd love to watch a Championship game...not in HD, on a small square screen, & listen to my computer speakers.........thanks but no thanks.

Barney said:
lulimet said:

Yeah, I'd love to watch a Championship game...not in HD, on a small square screen, & listen to my computer speakers.........thanks but no thanks.
:laughing-lettersrofl:

lulimet said:

No there's not. Not unless you already pay for cable or some other pay tv. If you only have internet and antena tv you are not welcome to the BCS championship game.

All you need is internet. There is tons of online streams for any game you want to watch.
The quality is not great but it's better than not watching at all.

You sure the game will be on Xbox's ESPN3? Even if it is you'll need a $60/yr Gold account for that. Just sayin'.

I'm headed over to a friend's house for the game. I figure a 6 pack and a bag of chips is still cheaper than a monthly cable bill.

Good to know. Now if they'd put Monday Night Football on there I'd be SET.

So what? Its college football, not like there is any real chance of an ACTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP!! LOL!!!!

Im so tired of the complaints about the lack of an NCAA football playoff. I'd love one too , even if its just a +1 between the winners of the top two bowls. In the mean-time let's go through TCU's un-defeated schedule. They had two... TWO ranked teams on their schedule and one of them was ranked 24 and fell out after week 1. Compare that to Auburn's schedule with 5 wins against ranked opponents.

How many bowl games did the SEC win this year?

TCU got to the Rose Bowl and got more money and more attention they have EVER gotten. If they want a National Championship, get out of the Mountain West and join a big-boy conference, play more than two ranked opponents every year and we'll talk.

Of the 3 traditional BCS-busters (Boise, TCU, & Utah), 2 are moving to AQ conferences next year. Which one isn't? Boise. If they get mentioned for the BCS championship next year (before they play Georgia - I don't think they will afterwards) I'm going to hurl.

John

Back