• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

V

Huey

Famous
Anyone catching the second season? Only two episodes in, and I think they have upped the writing skills a notch. Liked it last year, loving it this season. And Laura VanderVoort isn't hard to look at either!
Rob

Are there any tie in to the old series? Just wondering

SyFy had a marathon of the original series. Loved it back in its day, but man is it super cheesy wtaching it today. I spit up my drink laughing at this one scene where Diana takes a mouse and swallows it whole like a snake. Some bad FX in that scene.LOL!

Yesfan70 said:
Are there any tie in to the old series? Just wondering

SyFy had a marathon of the original series. Loved it back in its day, but man is it super cheesy wtaching it today. I spit up my drink laughing at this one scene where Diana takes a mouse and swallows it whole like a snake. Some bad FX in that scene.LOL!
I haven't been following this new version at all, and I am vaguely familiar with the original series (I'm no fanboi), but doesn't one of the female baddies do that in one of the original series episodes? and if so could they just be paying some homage to that scene? On a side note I don't think I was even ten when the original series came out, but I recall having nightmares for days maybe weeks when the chick gave birth to the little reptile baby and then the second baby came out and "looked" like a normal human until it stuck it's slithery tongue out. Man I was damaged for a while....LOL

Back